Samsung Electronics Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Samsung Electronics Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung Electronics

2.8

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Irvine, CA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

It was pretty good.HR were quick and nice.You will get feedback after every round.graph questions.
Dfs bfs and dijkstra.keep practicing dynamic programming questions .Sorting searching .Efficient dara structure usage with optimal time complexity.os concepts ,networking process synchronization..Web technology ies will be add on.

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Electronics

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Mountain View, CA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

whole interview process gone for 2 + months and took about 2 weeks to schedule each round of phone interview from folks TX, MA, CA.. areas. The recruiters and schedulers are disconnected and do not respond unless you follow-up on regular basis.
    For me they 4-5 rounds of phone interviews and then sent very vague email that ' After reviewing all the feedback the team has decided not to move forward.'

Interview Questions

• I don't see any strong technical interviewer during interview process. They just ask and dig deep on your skills and projects. Be accurate what you tell if interviewer catches, he spends rest of the time on it.
      Ask about team structure since there are frequent re-orgs..   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

Most questions will be based on your experience described on your resume/CV. You should have strong opinion and supportive background information about the job that you are applying to. Search broad information about the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe best project that you were in it, and what was your role?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Milpitas, CA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Had two telephone screens and then six onsite interviews. Questions were easy except one interviewer who was really smart and had good knowledge of file systems. Basic algorithm, operating systems questions. This position was for research group in flash space.

Interview Questions

• One of the interviewer was surprised to know templates in C++ provide polymorphism. His reaction was "huh". Another interviewer's idea of LRU was MRU. After I politely tried correcting he didn't seem to be happy and stayed for next interview in room doing some verifications on his computer only to say in the end "I have seen many implementations" etc. Multiple red flags so decided to pass the offer.   Answer Question

As described in questions multiple red flags so decided to pass the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Noida) in January 2013.

Interview

It starts with an online written test which contains a problem based on bfs/dfs/searching algorithm which you are require to complete within 2 hours. After cracking this round 3 technical rounds were there followed by one HR round. Technical rounds mostly deal with algorithms and data structures. Graph and Tree traversals. Some optimization problems and one design discussion.

Interview Questions

• Explain the projects mentioned in the resume with architecture diagrams.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They usually don't negotiate that much but yes limited scope is there.

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Patna, Bihar) in October 2016.

Interview

they gave me a basic dp challenge, we had to code, that's it. show one solution nd we were hired. benefits of applying from an iit. Overall they cam on campus for mass hiring for their new noida campus. so, they wanted to hire more and more, gave only 1 programming challenge.

Interview Questions

• they gave me a basic dp challenge   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Pune) in September 2013.

Interview

One written test. then two round of technical discussion. in the test the questions was from basic cpp and c concepts. Linux thread concepts.. etc. It ended over a single day.

Interview Questions

• What is spin-lock and when it is used?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)).

Interview

Professional and confident. All the questiona related to topic. However at the and some age and status related personal questions. 4 rounds of interviews. 1-st phone screening; 2-nd phone tech interview; 3 -on site tech interview; 4 VP-level placenment interview

Interview Questions

• Descrive distributed sequrity system   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Mumbai) in April 2012.

Interview

I had applied as a one year experienced candidate.
    It was a walkin drive in Mumbai.
    First round written, was multiple choice questions
    One technical F2F wherein the interviewwer discussed the questions from the first round and a few technical questions.
    The emphasis was on thought process rather than accurate solution
    One HR round
    The process was completed on the same day

Interview Questions

• I was having 1 year experience then,...
      Questions were easy, dont remember all
      1) reverse a string,
      give different approaches for the same.
      2) Some reasoning questions
      3) How to find the middle node of a linked list
      4) find the intersection point of two linked lists   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

3 round of interview. 2 technical and last one was HR. Technical person was asking about the past project and c and c++ question average label. It took 1 - 2 hours.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.