Samsung Noida Lab Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Samsung Noida Lab Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung Noida Lab

2.8

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Noida Lab.

Interview

First an Aptitude test similar to CAT (in the college) but less difficult. Then the Technical interview was taken the next day which contained mostly C/C++ questions, followed by HR round.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview was easy. Questions related to my previous experience were asked. I worked in some other telecom company and the job profile was related to my past experience. There were no questions related to coding and algorithms so the interview process is not that difficult if you are an experience candidate

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sindri, Jharkhand

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Noida Lab (Sindri, Jharkhand) in December 2019.

Interview

There were 2 halves where you have two different questions related to Dynamic Programing and Backtracking. Total 50 test cases were there and we needed to pass all the test cases. It was mandatory to pass all the test cases

Interview Questions

• 1. Hill climbing problem
      2. Find the pipes through which the water flows and endoscope center was provided around which number of pipes are needed to be found.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Noida Lab.

Interview

There were 2 technical interviews and 1 HR interview. The difficulty was medium and most of the questions revolved around operating system concepts and data structures and algorithms.
    The knowledge of operating system should be a must. The interviewers were very friendly and calm.

Interview Questions

• What are segmentation, virtual memory, and paging?
      Questions on linked lists and trees.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

There was a coding round pretty easy question. Maximum of the candidates did the question.
    It was then followed by F2F interview. The interviewer was pretty nice to me. He asked some technical questions.
    Later another round followed which was HR round.

Interview Questions

• Questions on Project and question related to binary search and BST   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Noida Lab (Bhubaneswar).

Interview

Total 3 rounds of interview. One written and two face to face or telephonic. Written includes multiple choice aptitude and programming questions. The questions are of medium difficulty. Now a days they do a system test which contains algorithm/data structure questions.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pilani

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Noida Lab (Pilani) in November 2019.

Interview

paper pen test followed by interview. it was like a group fly round and then 1:1 interviewpaper pen test followed by interview. it was like a group fly round and then 1:1 interviewpaper pen test followed by interview. it was like a group fly round and then 1:1 interview

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Samsung Noida Lab.

Interview

I got 3 coding questions.
    1) Given two numbers. I have to find the number of bit which are required to change in binary conversion of 1st number so that It get converted into second number.
    I have to simply compare the bits of both the numbers and whenever the bit is different insrease count by 1 and return count at the end.

2) Find Excel column name from a given column number

3) Given a string, I have to find the number of patterns of 1[0]1
    where [0] represents any number of zero(minimum requirement is one 0)
    there should not be any other character except 0 in the [0] sequence.
    eg. 100001abc101
    eg. 1001ab010abc01001

Both the rounds were hosted by cocubes.com
    I solved all the three problems & got selected for the internship.

Interview Questions

• I got 3 coding questions.

2) Find Excel column name from a given column number

3) Given a string, I have to find the number of patterns of 1[0]1
      where [0] represents any number of zero(minimum requirement is one 0)
      there should not be any other character except 0 in the [0] sequence.
      eg. 100001abc101
      eg. 1001ab010abc01001

Both the rounds were hosted by cocubes.com
      I solved all the three problems & got selected for the internship.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samsung Noida Lab.

Interview

Online Coding Round-> Tech Round 1-> Tech Round 2-> HR Interview
    This was the entire interview process. There could be multiple online coding rounds of three-hour each. Be prepared for that.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Varanasi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Samsung Noida Lab (Varanasi) in October 2019.

Interview

I apply through my college for an internship initially, they take a pen-paper test. 30 multiple choice question in 60 min after that 22 students was selected out of 42 but I was not selected in their exam it feels very bad.

Interview Questions

• question-related to time complexity, sorting, searching, Data structure(not graph)   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.