Samsung R&D Institute India - Bangalore Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Samsung R&D Institute India - Bangalore Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung R&D Institute India - Bangalore

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Samsung R&D Institute India - Bangalore.

Interview

Written Round consisting of C and Aptitude.
    It had 20- C questions and 20 Aptitude questions.
    The time was 1 hour.

In the technical round..It was face to face for about 30 mins

i was asked about bubble sort and the Projects I had done in my Colleges

After that HR asked me about the Company and I had few questions like

what are your hobbies , what i sthe platform you like to work upon etc etc

I was offered a decent package of 5.5L pa with additional bonus based on team performance

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung R&D Institute India - Bangalore.

Interview

It was on campus interview and process went smoothly.
    Senior management took the interview.
    The process got over in a day with results at end of the day.
    HR told me about the acceptance during my last HR round itself.

Interview Questions

• Linked list, data structures, c, c++   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samsung R&D Institute India - Bangalore in October 2013.

Interview

First on day one there was a written test. It was the aptitude test and was really VERY difficult. If you are clearing this exam then you are almost 50% done cause you will get an interview call. In the interview they first ask you to pick one of the programming language you are comfortable with. Then to answer their questions you have to write codes with exact syntax NO pseudo code.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to reverse the linked list.   1 Answer
    • Write a program to calculate the length of a very BIG linked list.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samsung R&D Institute India - Bangalore.

Interview

Geez. It was nearly 4 years ago. Samsung conducted a 20 MCQ questions online test and 50 question GSAT (aptitude test) after which they dropped around 75% of the candidates. After that ,they conducted one technical interview and an HR interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I had an on-campus interview. One coding test, one aptitude test and two interview rounds. One of the interview rounds involved HR and puzzle based questions. The other one was more technical where i discussed my projects and was asked some technical questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

On College Campus. Professional test 2 hrs 1 question, then 2 technical rounds 1 hr each and 1 hr round 30 mins. First tech on data structures and algo, second more general

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Samsung R&D Institute India - Bangalore.

Interview

so basic behavior question but the recruiter does not seem interested. He asked about the project on my resume and no technical questions. The process took about thirty minutes less

Interview Questions

Interview

the two interviewers who came in had no idea what they were going to interview on. They come with certain mindset and expect you to answer according to their mindset. they wont even care if you are correct or not.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung R&D Institute India - Bangalore in November 2010.

Interview

Basic C questions, if you can make a tree in C/C++ you will sail through. If you are applying as an experienced candidate be sure to prepare for the specific domain you have applied to

Negotiation

Applied with 3 months of experience so not much room to negotiate. Was told I would be assigned a project with immediate travel to Korea. Didn't travel at all in my 3 years there.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samsung R&D Institute India - Bangalore (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

There were two rounds.
    1) Coding test : One question was given and time was of 3 hours. STL library was not allowed. It was a basic programming question based on array manipulation.
    2) Interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me your approach of solving the coding test of Samsung   1 Answer
    • Explain Kadane Algorithm   1 Answer
    • Spiral array print question   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.