Samsung Semiconductor Inc (US) Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Financial Analyst

Samsung Semiconductor Inc (US) Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung Semiconductor Inc (US)

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Samsung Semiconductor Inc (US).

Interview

Worst interview experience with this company, the interviewers both were very unprofessional. One was late for 20 mins and the manager claimed he had a meeting and came after another 10 more mins late.

Both are unfriendly, aggressive, and the junior interviewer never smiled and looked tough. Went straight to ask some confidential questions about your current employer which made me feel very uncomfortable. More looked like they were trying to sneak out business information from interviewees,

In the end, I didn't even feel want to go go this company anymore just imaging how bad its corporate culture would be as these Korean people have no business ethic.

Interview Questions

• How much your company is making in the US market, and what is the cost?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Semiconductor Inc (US)

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Semiconductor Inc (US).

Interview

Both senior and manger were nice, but the senior director who was from Korea was unbelievably unprofessional. I was a big four auditor and had a couple financial analyst experience after that but she ignored everything i said and everything on my resume and kept saying "your major is accounting, you can not do financial analysis." She did not ask me any interview questions but kept asking me why did I go with accounting major instead of finance and did I know that financial analyst had to be finance major....speechless...and I think her English is definitely primary school level. Bad experience. Just as another review said, these koreans had no work ethic.

Interview Questions

• We have many great candidates from finance major, you can go look for accounting jobs.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.