Samsung Semiconductor Inc (US) Software Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Software Engineering

Samsung Semiconductor Inc (US) Software Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung Semiconductor Inc (US)

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Semiconductor Inc (US) (San Jose, CA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through company website and university portal. Got a call in a couple of weeks.
Had a short phone interview discussing my interests and resume. Basic python knowledge(I had very little experience at time of interview.). They don't use Java at Samsung semiconductors.

After phone interview , had an onsite interview after 2 weeks.
5 hr interview, 6 interviewers -- questions related to resume and programming. I knew java so wrote my programs in that. mostly tested logic and approach. Data structures -- trees related questions. (similar to amazon interview)

Interview Questions

• Questions on python basics, regex, scripting, automation etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Semiconductor Inc (US)

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Semiconductor Inc (US) (San Jose, CA (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

HR Co-ordinated the whole process. It was really good. There was 2 rounds of phone interview.following that I was called to meet the team for face to face to interview. There was a written test during the face to face.it consisted if 10 questions.it was bit annoying.

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Samsung Semiconductor Inc (US) in May 2015.

Interview

One round. Spoke to Manager over phone. Intermediate level algorithm questions,
    30 Minutes. Very helpful. 5 to 8 questions on algorithms and problem solving. Web application tools to be used and data structures that are efficient for the problem at hand,

Interview Questions

• Tree traversal algorithms
      What solution can you think of for a given problem
      Data structures   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.