Sandvine Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sandvine Interview Questions

Interviews at Sandvine

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Sandvine in August 2014.

Interview

Through college placement cell. Total 3 rounds . 1 written test. 2 Techincal. First round questions were from DSA. Some linked list questions. Basic network and OS. Asked me to explain the complete path a packet follow in the network topology before it reaches the destination. I os about semaphores.

Interview Questions

• Design a memory management algo where the user will allocate memory with in 80-700. Total fragmentation should me minimum.   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sandvine (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

phone interview followed by tech f2f , good tech qs l2/l3 switching

Negotiation

quick

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sandvine.

Interview

There were 3 rounds total. First is written covering all the topcs of study. 2nd was 1-1 interview and third was group interview. Questions were neither tough nor easy. The difficult part was to satisfy interviewer with your answers.

Interview Questions

• there were no such unexpected questions but the networking based questions were really tough.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sandvine (Bengaluru) in June 2011.

Interview

Interview will center around data structures and object oriented questsions. Later networking canceptual part

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tiruchirappalli

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sandvine (Tiruchirappalli) in August 2015.

Interview

It was good. They asked me basics of DS, OOPs concept C, C++. They also asked me to write a program. They then asked me about the basics in electronics since i am from a tronics depatment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sandvine (Bengaluru) in January 2015.

Interview

I am an interviewer at Sandvine - Here is the question paper for all the aspirants -

[1] We look for good programmers - language doesn't matter; we only look if you can solve the problem in any programming language (including pseudo-code!)
    [2] We look if you know your own resume ! Our interest is understanding what was your contribution to the project; do you understand what the overall project all about. Are you learning on the current job (theory is if you are not - then you won;t learn at Sandvine either - and hence not OK for us).
    [3] attitude - towards your current team, current work, your learnability (do you take hints from the interviewer and get to right solution! - and yes we do drop lots of hints if you don't get the answers.)

We interview to hire people and not to reject them. Our questions are not exotic - they are routine and basic. However, we are strict in evaluating if the candidate is able to think.

Interview Questions

• We ask to implement stacks ...   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sandvine (Bengaluru) in November 2014.

Interview

1st was a written round on comprised of c , c++, linux and programming questions.
    then on f2f datastucture , c, pointers,shell script was asked .
    on third round puzzles were asked.
    on last round some linux questions were asked

Interview Questions

• They asked mainly about datastructure,pointers,shell scripting.
      then they asked some puzzles   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sandvine.

Interview

first one with HR, second one with a senior software engineer. First one was talk over the phone and general question regarding the required skill sets. Second one was on programming and algorithms. we connected via Skype.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sandvine (Bengaluru).

Interview

Very disappointing. The HRs have no regard for candidates. I got a mail for an interview at 8 PM & guess what! The interview is on the very next day at 9 AM! They didn't even bother to confirm my availability before scheduling it.
    The tests that they gave had questions which are completely irrelevant to the profile I had applied for. Still, after managing to clear them, the interview took place. This so called interviewer doesn't have the basic courtesy to even know a thing or two about me before firing questions. He hasn't even had a look at my resume before & I was informed that the person who was supposed to take my interview was on leave & the HR had asked him to take over. Apparently, this person has no idea of my domain or profile & was taking my interview as no one else was available! You can guess what might have happened next. There was an absolute mismatch with us & eventually the interview concluded. A guy informs the result & he tips me on how I should learn more about my domain! Felt like giving him a long lecture on basic business etiquette but what's the point in speaking to such people? I left with an absolute sense of disgust.
    Complete lack of professionalism from all the people involved. Probably the worst & most pathetic interview I've attended till date!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sandvine (Bengaluru).

Interview

Interview process was kind of professional.

I had three rounds. First was formal telephonic in which discussion happened for 15-20 min about my work profile, product and technologies i have used. Second and third was specifically related to technology background. I was from ror development background so questions were typically from this part only.

They said only HR round is pending but could not figure out why they did not called.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.