Sanofi Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,064 of over 1,064.0 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sanofi

Sanofi

Application

I interviewed at Sanofi

Interview

Speak to HR about role, then 30 minute video interview with hiring manager about role. Very straightforward - there were no tricky questions, but to be honest - the interviewer did not quite elaborate on the position or the culture of the company. I asked a lot of questions, and I seemed confident on the questions she asked me so I'm not sure specifically on what she wanted. You just get lucky if you get selected to the next round.

Interview Questions
  • Go over your experience and your resume.
    Answer Question

Sanofi

Application

I interviewed at Sanofi

Interview

Plusieurs entretiens de différentes formes : via une application puis avec RH puis avec manager et équipes. Beaucoup de candidats donc le processus peut paraitre long mais il faut persévérer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sanofi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi

Interview

Premier "entretien" : réponse a des questions en vidéo sur leur site. Il n'y a pas d'échanges, juste une réponse aux questions en vidéo. Premier retour au bout d'un mois : juste oui ou non, pas possible d'échanger avec le recruteur pour avoir un avis sur notre candidature.

Interview Questions
  • Présentez vous, vos défaults/qualités? Parlez nous de vos motivations?
1 person found this interview helpful

Sanofi

Application

I interviewed at Sanofi

Interview

interview with hr & sales manager. more discussion with personal question and why you suitable for this job. no much difficult question during interview. Final round interview will be meeting with business manager

Interview Questions
  • Q: what you want to apply this job Q: your strength and weakness

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (Cambridge, MA)

Interview

Interview process was very fast and smooth. I spoke to the recruiter first, then with the hiring manager, after that I was scheduled an interview with the team members. Two days later the hiring manager called me giving me an offer.

Interview Questions
  • The group I applied focused more on cultural fit. They told me the skills are important but everything is trainable.

Sanofi

Application

I interviewed at Sanofi

Interview

İt was a very beneficial and good interview. Yhey are kind and transparent. Open to communication. Explained every detail. Informed on all details abot the position and job description. İt was an avarage level of interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sanofi

Application

I interviewed at Sanofi

Interview

Okay. Not too hard. Basics of what was on resume. Didn;t go into too much detail about my experiences. Gave brief description of job. Great benefits. NOthing hard. Very chill. lasted maybe 20 mins virutally.

Sanofi

Application

I interviewed at Sanofi

Interview

J'ai postulé sur le site de Sanofi puis j'ai été contacté par une RH pour planifier un échange téléphonique. A la suite de cet échange, j'ai rencontré le manager pour un entretien d'une heure.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sanofi

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi

Interview

Interview process was very long. Phone screening with HR, hour-long talk with hiring manager, then a full day of panel interviews with a 30 minute presentation. This is for a BS/MS role, so I felt the presentation was a bit of a stretch.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you looking for a new job?