Sanofi Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sanofi Interview Questions

Interviews at Sanofi

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi.

Interview

Very smooth interview process applied online and received a call from the project manager and spoke about the current project the company was working on and what I bring to the table

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi.

Interview

One on site interview with two managers. They primarily asked behavioral questions and for details expanding on past leadership and relevant experiences. It was a very low pressure interview environment and those that conducted the interview were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What are three qualities you believe a leader should have?   Answer Question

Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi (Bridgewater, NJ (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

The process is very long and confusing. You don't know the status and sometimes you don't get informed of the progress. If you don't get selected for the job, you don't get informed. If you get a phone interview with the recruiter, sometimes they don't even know the job, so the interview with them is a waist of time.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation and how did you resolve?   1 Answer

Machine Learning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

"Treating people like garbage might be part of their mission". I have met the most unprofessional hiring manager at Sanofi Pasteur.

I have arrived 10 minutes late for the interview. The hiring manager has arrived from the lift and started yelling "How could you come late to the interview?" in the office reception, with a tobacco breath hitting my face and in the most intimidating way possible.

He didn't even exhibit a common sense of taking the conversation privately rather than in the office reception. And continued yelling questions like "Is there an emergency, Did someone die" even after explaining that I was stuck in the traffic as it is rush hours. It definitely seemed that he needed help in anger management and impossible that he is in such a position at Sanofi.

I agree that it is wrong at my end to arrive late to the interview. A response like "It would be against the company policy to take the interview if arrived late" or taking the conversion privately would be still considerable. But treating people like this is totally unacceptable.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi (Newark, NJ (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Email correspondence with HR partners. Setting up phone interview. The same process fir setting up three panel interviews on site. During the panel interview 2 hours segments questions job specific and personality evaluation specific were asked.

Interview Questions

• Questions were job specific? Describe validation projects you managed.   1 Answer

In-House Rotation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Rely too heavily on STAR format and how the questions are answered instead of factoring in performance in current position and looking at the things I have done within a certain timeframe that have something to do with what I posted for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you spearheaded a project and how did you follow up to make sure that the project was going as planned or why it wasn't.   Answer Question

Coop Interview

Interview

Very easy interview, asked you to walk through the resume and explained the job title and expectations. Be sure to ask questions so they can gauge your interest ! Felt more like a conversation than interview.

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sanofi.

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Research Associate Interview

Interview

not too hard for me. first phone interview just general questions based on my resume then on site interview, it took half a day, all ppl would work with me try to have a talk with me on that day

Postdoctoral Research Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi.

Interview

I interviewed in July with the company. Employees with different backgrounds interviewed me in one on one style. Also, I prepared a 40 minutes presentation about my research followed by questions. The entire interview took about 5 hours. I didn't receive any feedback from them, I tried to contact but they didn't respond.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.