Sarovar Hotels & Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Sarovar Hotels & Resorts

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sarovar Hotels & Resorts

Receptionist Interview

Interview

friendly approach, general questions to see if candidate have any experience
    interview was first with HR and after it was with manager of the department
    there was also very easy mathematical test to see if you have any problem with numbers

Interview Questions

• questions about customer service, work under pressure, if you are team-player and what does it mean to you   Answer Question

IT Administrator Interview

Interview

1. MD. Mr Ram Issrani has no Ideas how to talk and Communicate , he communicate directly from lower staff to upper staff and also use very bad language being an Managing Director.
    2. They are offering their superior room in just 2000/night to 5 boys and 1 girls(understand what i mean to say) . they do this many time.
    3. they also making an manual bill and no details will be captured in IDS Software.
    4. They process salary of every employee on or after 15th of the month , It means another 15 to 18 days they take. And also they said that do not process the cheque today, Withdraw it on or after two days because amount not there in account.
    5. You have to seriously look into this point, Each and every month staff is going to change from each and every Department just because of their dirty behavior an all.They offering 15k to fresher employee and when expericed employee reach them and tell them, so they told them No for this.
    6. There is only two to Three person are work with them with few years else all other staff will change in each and every department on each and every month because of there dirty behavior. They even don't know how to treat with the employee and staff.

Interview Questions

• I worked with them from last four months and i want to tell you my personnel experience with this property that they are misusing the sarovar hotels name.Actually i join them as a IT Executive from 1st October 2019, at the time of joining MD Mr. Ram Issrani ask me to refill the cartridge of all the available printer . I refused them and say No, Because of my Professional journey I am an MCA with 4+ years of experience and i told them no to do this. Every time they force me and mentally torcher me to do so. But i again and again refuse them. On 25th of this month he called me in his office and talk me very abusive language and tell me that i already offer you 16000/month and this expense 4500/month(cartridge refilling charge) i am not going to take this all expenses. He used very bad language and i left the job on same day and also i left my salary of the same month.I just want to share some personnel things which was i experienced that they misusing Sarovar Hotels Name.I want to share you some points

Third class hotel i've ever seen don't go with this hotel for guest stay and also your job career.If you work with them then you destroy your career.   Answer Question

HR-Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sarovar Hotels & Resorts (Ahmedabad) in November 2019.

Interview

At first taken telephonic round of interview, then taken video calling round of interview and at last interview taken by the corporate HR . Then I got the letter of intent from Sarovar group of hotels

Interview Questions

• About statutory compliances   1 Answer

Front Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sarovar Hotels & Resorts (New Delhi) in December 2011.

Interview

I had an refrence and got selected and now its my work which making my hotel to keep me...!!!

Interview Questions

• Why Did you left your last job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Always Be positive...

Front Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roorkee

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sarovar Hotels & Resorts (Roorkee) in February 2010.

Interview

my brother is in the same group so he recommended me to join Sarovar Hometel . i was then working in V.N.INN Pvt Ltd. hotel Bilaspur, so i forwarded my resume to the front office manager. the hotel was still to inaugurate. so they wanted an experienced fellow from hotel management so the front office manager gave a call and had a telephonic interview finally he hired me.

Interview Questions

• 1.Why you want to join Sarovar? 2. What is the difference between Upgrading and Up selling?
      the most unexpected question : Who is the president of India?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sarovar Hotels & Resorts (Mumbai) in January 2008.

Interview

I was told by one of my friend, as her sister was working in the same hotel, i went for the interview not knowing whether i will be selected or not, as i was not prepared, my name was called, i went and not knowing what to say, they asked me about myself, family background, salary, i just answered what the interviewer has asked. He said to wait for the second round, and even for the third round, and at last i got selected. My induction was for one day, but i enjoyed working with the people over there. I got an experience with working.

Interview Questions

• As a fresher, every question asked like about myself (how to start), salary (how much should i say)   3 Answers

Negotiation

Accept for the salary everything was ok.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.