Savills Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Savills Interview Questions

Interviews at Savills

2.7

Internship Interview

Interview

Started with a pre-screening interview over the phone which lasted 20 minutes. This consisted of behavioral questions. I was then contacted by a very rude lady who was trying to gauge my interest and circumstances as I had offers on the table already and reached out to indicate that I was very interested, but under a time constraint. When I noted that I was an international studying in the US, this resulted in very rude comments from the head of talent acquisition in NYC more or less laughing at me. She basically told me that Savills prefer to meet in person and if I’m flying home in ONE WEEK then that’s a problem (after me offering to meet them in NYC that week). Overall, horrible experience with this company. I did not contact them again after this phone call.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in real estate?
      “Tell me about your experience”   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Savills (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview process was lay back and nice. The people there are very nice . The office is located in a great area and there were two rounds of interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Savills.

Interview

I took a 30 minute phone call after receiving an employee referral with two team members though a company portal. The interview was awkward and I could tel the interviewers were not together.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Savills.

Interview

Online application first. Then a phone screen quickly. Finally, an in-person final round with 3 people. Overall, typical questions about real estate and fairly straightforward. Everything was pretty laid-back and casual. They seemed like friendly guys

Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Savills (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

There was a phone interview first, it's extremely helpful reading their case studies on their website. They want to see that you're tech savvy because that is much of the role. That helped me get the in-person interview. After the interview, I sent a thank you letter and then a follow-up letter when I didn't hear from them after a while. Apparently so do the other intern that was hired. They're looking for diligence.

Interview Questions

• What projects did you work on?   1 Answer

Brokerage Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Savills (Boston, MA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

It was casual. I went in and meet with the Branch Manager and one of the other Brokers in the office. They asked general background questions. The interview took around 30 minutes. After that, I heard back with the offer a couple days later.

Interview Questions

• Run me through your resume.   1 Answer

Senior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Savills.

Interview

Fair interview process. They try to make it in one day but most likely you have to come back for second round. You have to be careful and ask questions about department and how it is run. Some departments are run by very bad managers.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Savills in February 2018.

Interview

I met three of the most senior guys from the team and each asked same questions all about me. I really was going over my resume again and again and then answered questions about financial statements and basics of corporate finance. They were very nice but I didn't hear back.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Savills (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Phone Screen on real estate interest and past internship experience. Nothing difficult easy to pass screen and get in person interview. Met with 2 of the youngest analysts in office. Was originally rejected and then accepted after someone rejected their offer.

SummerInternational Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Savills (New York, NY (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was composed of two calls. The first one was approximately 30 minutes long, and was primarily to gauge interest and fit. The second call was a slightly shorter skype interview with an MD present as well. Most of the interview revolved around fit questions, as well as questions about my interest in and knowledge of commercial real estate.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.