Schneider Electric Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Schneider Electric

1,215 Interview Reviews

2.8

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

Phone interview and than met at a restaurant for the second interview. After the second interview, i heard back about a week later. Really straightforward and not very formal. Made it feel like a conversation.

Interview Questions

• Basic Interview Questions. What are my skills and weaknesses. What do i like to do. What are my goals for the future.   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Interview

Interview

It was a pretty basic behavioral interview where I was asked about past experiences and future goals. There were two interviews total, one over the phone and one in person.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

There are a lot of rounds of interviews for this position. You start off with a personality assessment, they want to make sure you are right for the role. Then you move on forward to a HireVue. Next, you have a phone call/interview with an HR person who tells you more about the position to make sure this position is great for you. If you move on from there, the next step is 2 manager interviews 1 hour long. They ask you typical questions about your experience with working on a team, working in engineering, or any leadership roles you have been in. Finally, the last round of in reviews is a presentation and panel interview an hour-long with some executives. Then you have to wait about 2-3 weeks to hear back from them to see if you received an offer. The whole time the company communicates with you really well and makes sure you understand the entire process.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Louisville, KY (US)).

Interview

4 people in a panel interview where they only asked very high level superficial questions. Particular focus on excel skills. Little in the way of evaluating fit, personality, or drive.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

Initially a 30 minute Skype interview, except they don't turn their webcam on. They explain the position and what work you'll typically run into. Asks you to explain substations, transformers, voltage, current, resistance, and other fundamental concepts.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

Interview process consisted of 4 interviews over a 6-ish week period. First was directly with the hiring manager. Next, an Account Manager who represents the end users I would be selling to. Then, an executive level manager, and finally an HR rep who was more of a formality to check the "is this a normal human" boxes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a customer was resistant to the service you were selling - how did you respond?   1 Answer

Client Development Specialist Interview

Interview

Virtual Interview. Process is a little strange if you haven't completed one before. They ask you several questions and you have 30 seconds to prepare an answer and three minutes to respond via webcam.

Sales Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Nashville, TN (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Applied to the program back in December and completed a digital interview by the 6th. You could record as many times as you wanted.

The next contact was mid- January with a request for a Skype call. It was scheduled for an hour but really only took 30 minutes.

That same week I was scheduled for a final round Skype interview with the program manager. This one was scheduled for an hour and took about 45 minutes. The offer was extended the following week.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

Process consisted of a video interview and Skype interview. The Skype interview lasted for right under an hour. It was conversational styled interview. The interviewer was competent in her role and the quality of work that she is looking for.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Houston, TX (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Short process and straight to the point. The manager knew exactly what he was looking for and wasted no time getting to the important items. The process was semi-informal which is a great way to see the "truth" in the people culture (both ways).

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to move away from your current company?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.