Schneider Electric Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Schneider Electric Interview Questions

Updated 19 Oct 2018

2.8

Computer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

It was an on campus interview. First round was phone interview and it was 45 minutes. It was basically about behavior questions. Second round which was also final round was about asked for projects in my resume. It was 30-45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• There was no too much technical questions. I don't why.   Answer Question

Computer Science Interview

Interview

I got in contact with the HR department regarding an internship position. They scheduled an in-person interview that took place on site. There was an initial behavioral interview, led by two employees, and was about general questions such as programming/education background, motives, and what I expected to gain from this opportunity. Next were two short technical interviews, and finally a general discussion led by a manager, about what to expect, assuming I get this position.

Interview Questions

• I was presented with an open-ended scenario about collision detection, and how to approach such an issue. I discussed different factors, variables, and calculations that had to be calculated and updated in real time.   Answer Question

Corporate Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Louisville, KY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

I was asked to complete a one-way video interview for the first round. It was a little weird. After that, I was emailed with a request to interview at the corporate office.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you are a good fit for this role?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

I applied online and 2 weeks later I was contacted for a phone interview. Questions were pretty easy. HR then asked me to take an online assessment. Once I completed that, I was asked to come in for an interview. I met with two people. Interview lasted 30+ minutes. They asked me to stay to meet with 2 more people. They interviewed me for another half hour. Really great interview experience. They were thorough with their questions and really open to answering mine.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

The HireVue process was very simple. I thought it was great to be able to complete on your own time. You need to make sure to have a computer or phone with video capabilities for the screening.

Interview Questions

• Do you have past experience based upon the skills needed for the job.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied online, then phone interview. Then was called for on campus interview at their office. The interview in their office was a whole day process. For this interview They had people from their teams interview you. There were 4 rounds of interviews at this step and each each round was a technical person. They were really nice and asked specific questions

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

I had two interview. Both of which were panel-style. The first was technical, where many standard questions were asked in the first half with the last half getting filled with a codility test and discussion.

The second interview was less technical, and seemed to be more about personality and fit. Both interviews lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• While I was prepared for the gamut of questions (which were asked) such as the last good technical book I read, some recent tech that I find interesting, challenges I've overcome, etc, an unexpected question was asked about my pet peeves. Although I wasn't ready for that ahead of time, we explored questions on that subject for a while, times it's come up, how it was handled, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate for more. The hiring manager explained the service they used to map skillsets+jobs to salaries and told me that the salary they offered was within that target range. However, I had several pieces of evidence to present which I felt warranted a higher salary. We parted amicably, with the hiring manager thanking me for the research I had done and that he would look into it. About a week later, they contacted me again with a higher offer and I accepted.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

It was only HR. No technical stuff

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Andover, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (North Andover, MA (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

First HR interview , 1 phone screen by project manager and 1 onsite interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Providence, RI (US)).

Interview

They took us to dinner, the next day they had a bunch of sessions you had to attend and one of those sessions was the interview with 3 other Schneider electric employees. They did not ask any technical questions just wanted to see your personality I guess.

Interview Questions

• Just asking about your past experience and the things you've learned   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.