Schneider Electric Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Schneider Electric

1,154 Interview Reviews

2.8

Client Development Specialist Interview

Interview

Virtual Interview. Process is a little strange if you haven't completed one before. They ask you several questions and you have 30 seconds to prepare an answer and three minutes to respond via webcam.

Sales Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Nashville, TN (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Applied to the program back in December and completed a digital interview by the 6th. You could record as many times as you wanted.

The next contact was mid- January with a request for a Skype call. It was scheduled for an hour but really only took 30 minutes.

That same week I was scheduled for a final round Skype interview with the program manager. This one was scheduled for an hour and took about 45 minutes. The offer was extended the following week.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

Process consisted of a video interview and Skype interview. The Skype interview lasted for right under an hour. It was conversational styled interview. The interviewer was competent in her role and the quality of work that she is looking for.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Columbia, SC (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

I met with the Schneider representatives at a job fair for my university and they soon reached out to me for an interview. The interview was fairly straight forward with it being at their site and I interviewed with an engineering manager and a senior engineer. We talked for maybe an hour and they did a great job explaining the position and what it would entail. After the interview I was given a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• They did ask a couple technical questions about electrical design and the standard process for electrical design of a certain component.   Answer Question

Senior Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

The internal HR recruiter was very pleasant. She called me to talk a little about the role and set up a phone interview with the hiring manager.

However, when I spoke to the hiring manager, she was disorganized, could not keep track of her list of questions for me and was not focused on what I was saying at all. I felt very qualified for the role, but she was extremely dismissive of my answers and background and rushed through the interview as though she would rather not have talked to me at all. I got an email from the recruiter a few days later saying they wanted someone with more experience. If the hiring manager was going to judge me based on my resume alone, since she clearly did not want to even listen to my answers during the call, why waste the time to set up the call in the first place? It felt like she was going through the motions of the interview based on the obligation that the HR person had already scheduled the call, as if it was scheduled against the hiring manager's will.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your background, what interests you about this role (lip service questions, essentially).   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Kingston, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (West Kingston, RI (US)).

Interview

Let me start by saying that my phone interview was very normal and very professional. My in-person interview was easily one of the most unprofessional interviews I’ve ever experienced. Within the first 5-10 minutes of the interview he explained how there were at least 2 internal candidates and only one position to fill within the department. He seemed like he had other stuff going on and realized he had to get my interview out of the way, or that they’d already made a decision before I’d arrived. Why waste each other’s time?

He explained how he wanted to just have a casual conversation rather than an interview. So casual in fact, that he actually pulled out his phone and called his dad in the middle of things to get the name of a band he couldn’t remember when our conversation had shifted to music. This was a clear example of what a waste of time this was going to be. I really should’ve left at that point, but instead I got to experience the full awesomeness of this guy.

He actually told me I seemed cool as (insert profanity I wasn’t able to print in this review here), and that he thought I’d be great for the company but that I just didn’t seem right for the position. It was such a ridiculous thing to say as someone representing the company in an interview. At one point he also made a pretty racist comment. I’d be happy to explain further if I was ever contacted you the company. It was just a strange interaction. I felt like I was dealing with a really disingenuous frat boy, very see through personality. The whole experience just makes for a funny story now.

He briefly introduced me to the department. Not exactly sure why he bothered, but they all seemed nice and normal. I think he wants people fresh out of college.

I didn’t receive an offer, nor did I expect one. But I couldn’t imagine having to call this guy my boss.

Interview Questions

• Didn’t have any real specific questions. Wanted to just have a casual conversation.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

They are a large and very disorganized company. The process takes months. They are proud of the fact that it takes over 2 months to get hired. Nice people and very nice locations.

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (New York, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I applied for a specific job, but was contacted by the talent acquisition team instead. We had one Skype interview where I was asked what kind of position I was looking for and other such details...

Sustainability Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Louisville, KY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

The first round was a Hirevue interview (recording yourself with a series of questions). Then the second round was a phone call with the hiring managers. Lastly, I was invited for an in-person interview which lasted all day.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in August 2019.

Interview

I received a phone screening phone call within 4 days of applying online
    It was one of the weirdest interviews or phone calls I have ever had in my life
    Almost didn’t understand a word from the interview (very heavy accent) and clear in communication at all
    Questions didn’t make any sense!! Listed them below
    Seems to have attitude cuz I asked him to repeat the questions which didn’t make any sense
    I ended the interview.. I saw what the levels looks like

Interview Questions

• How you rate yourself in web development   1 Answer
    • Do you do web development or .Net   1 Answer
    • Do you know Angular   1 Answer
    • Do you do angular web   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.