Schroders Interview Questions in London, UK | Glassdoor.co.in

Schroders Interview Questions in London, UK

Interviews at Schroders

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Schroders (London, England (UK)) in May 2020.

Interview

step one was to have an online aptitude assessment. then a virtual interview. then a real one was organised. this all took about 3 months. communication was rare but helpful. not many instructions were given apart from being told to wait.

Interview Questions

• If someone in your team wasn't pulling their weight how would solve this   Answer Question

ESG Investment Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Schroders (London, England (UK)) in April 2020.

Interview

Applied online, completed an online test. Invited to the assessment centre, due to COVID this was virtual. First, was a task assessing prioritisation, logical thinking and decisiveness skills. This was followed by a Skype interview with 1 colleague from the team. This assessment centre lasted just under 1 hour

Interview Questions

• Questions covered: “what do you know about Schroders?”, “what interest you most about this role?”, “could you provide an explain of when you demonstrated (a skill)?”   Answer Question

Investment Management Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schroders (London, England (UK)).

Interview

First submit an online form, with CV and written answers to given questions. Then complete a video interview, largely competency based. Final stage was the AC which included a case study exercise, face-to-face interview with a portfolio manager, and a group exercise where you had to analyse various business problems as a group and present your findings.

Placement Economist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schroders (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied online, providing my CV and answering cover letter questions. I was then asked to attend a face-to-face interview at the Schroders offices in London. There were some competency based questions but the majority were technical questions on macroeconomics and econometrics.

Interview Questions

• The cover letter question asks you to detail an investment you have made.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schroders (London, England (UK)) in November 2019.

Interview

online assessments testing numerical and logical reasoning skills. The assessments are a bit different to other firms but once you practise a bit it's not too bad. the interview is with cut-e and they give a practise question to prepare

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between an asset management firm and investment bank   Answer Question

2020 Group ChangeProgrammer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schroders (London, England (UK)) in November 2019.

Interview

Set of online tasks including logic based games and qualitive tests. Next stage was video interviews in which you were asked about situations where you exhibited certain characteristics. No real need to prepare as preparation time included in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to make a big decision, how did you go about it, were you happy with the outcome?   1 Answer

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schroders (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview consisted of two 30 minute interviews with differing teams. Was not instructed that there would be two interviews beforehand and with a team that I was not aware was available. This made the interview process very intense! A huge negative that I found from Schroders is that if you don't get the position, they won't reach out to let you know if you are successful or not. This is highly frustrating when you give your time to interview and hear nothing in return!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?
      What are you strengths and weaknesses?
      Lots of competencies questions!   Answer Question

Business Development Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schroders (London, England (UK)).

Interview

30- minute interview, based on Schroders value, explanation of how the business development team works within Cazenove capital. Some competency- based questions. They want to understand your background/CV, and your personality fits within their BD team.

Trade Operations Settlements & Trade Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Schroders (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Contacted by recruiter who was really helpful initially. Was contacted for an interview - whole process took about a week. Interviewers seemed nice but weren't very engaging which made me feel uncomfortable and nervous. I was told I would receive feedback the next day, I chased up the recruiter and eventually got an answer 2 weeks later.

Client Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Schroders (London, England (UK)) in June 2019.

Interview

Applied online, contacted by HR to schedule an interview 4 weeks later. Face to face with 4 people in 2 interviews. First 2 people it went well however the 2nd interview with the other 2 didn’t go well as they felt they knew more about an industry they had no experience in compared to someone who has actually worked in it for over 4 years. Absolutely incredible with some of the skeptical comments being made even when full explanations were provided. Interview ended on a sour note due to these indirect insults. It’s a shame as the office is amazing as were the 2 individuals who interviewed me before them. Be wary as with a lot of wealth firms based in UK, these jobs are normally reserved for people from certain backgrounds.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.