Seagate Technology Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 417 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seagate Technology

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in Feb 2019

Interview

I applied online in early January for a summer position, heard back a few weeks later, got an over the phone interview scheduled for a few days later, and then a week or so after my interview I was contacted with an offer. The interview was casual and simple, mostly straight to the point questions about my resume with little technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle conflict between team members?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Longmont, CO) in Jan 2016

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy and casual. Overall they just want to learn more about you and see if you would be a good fit as long as you are willing to learn.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2015

Interview

The interview process was short and to the point. I did one introductory phone interview that was very casual and I had one in person interview with my potential manager. During this interview, we talked casually about my resume and previous work experience. I was a very comfortable interview and there were no tricks or tests to see how you think on your feet.

Interview Questions
  • They were very standard interview questions. Most concerned my previous work experience, such as "What did you like about working there? Do you work well on a team?" Most of the questions involved my experiences with specific technologies.

Anonymous Employee in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Longmont, CO) in Oct 2013

Interview

Recruiter call and one face to face interview. The recruiter was very helpful in prepping me for the interview. I think they get a commission upon hiring. The interview was with my to-be manager and one of the other members of the team. The other member was their via telephone.

Interview Questions
  • They wanted to know about my history with designing web interfaces

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE

Application

I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

It was a simple and friendly one-time interview which consisted of questions regarding my previous working experiences.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you leave you previous job?
RSS Feed</>Embed