Seagate Technology Engineer I Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 420 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seagate Technology

Seagate Technology

Application

I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

Everybody on the team were nice. No technical questions. The entire process was painless and smooth. Many knowledgable engineers and helpful. The recruiter was awesome and gave me consistent updates

Interview Questions
  • How are your problem solving skills?
    1 Answer

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

They asked me for my skills, when they found that I was fit for the role they told me about the job scope, when I was ok with it I was offered the spot soon after

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (New York, NY) in Dec 2018

Interview

Interviewed over phone call. First round with hiring manager, second round with the engineers in the group. Very basic questions and basically is bout my background. Not many technical questions. Probably this is a hardware position.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your background related to this job?

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

Took one month before being offered a phone interview, then another 2 weeks before invited to interview at Seagate. Interviewers are friendly, ask about the views on the company and want to know more about your personalities than your skills

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

Applied for the job online. Initially had a preliminary interview with HR, asking basic questions about my background. Was invited for an in person interview. The in person consisted of meeting with 4 different people, each individually. They each asked the same questions about my background, work experience, projects etc. Followed up a week later with HR to get a status update on the interview process and got no response, waited over a week and emailed again with no response. So I waited another week then emailed the manager who I interviewed with and got no response. To drive 3 hours each way for the interview only to not even get a response back is very disappointing, even if I didn't get the job they should have the decency to respond or let me know.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Singapore) in Mar 2018

Interview

There are 2 rounds of interview with 4 interviewers. They will ask about technical stuffs( better to have prior understanding of computer knowledge ) and question like: tell me more about yourself, how is your skillet relevant to ours. In the second interview, there is a short test on skill knowledge.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Minneapolis, MN)

Interview

I had a quick phone interview that was your typical HR phone screen. I met with the manager and some teammates and got a tour. I got an offer very quickly. There was about a 1 week background check process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in Sep 2017

Interview

First interview was a lot easier than expected. Somewhat typical interview questions but a lot fewer questions than anticipated. Second interview was more of a get to know you kind of conversation.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

work experience , Media experience , testing the Vacuum knowledge, can do drafting , Hand on type ? , what your goal for the year? How many kid you have ?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

many technical questions regarding storage and your previous job experince and the final year project and as well as your interset and your ambitious in this jobs. what kind of expectation on this company and what u want to be in 5 years time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews