Seagate Technology Engineer II Interview Questions

Updated 12 Mar 2017

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Seagate Technology

Positive100%
Applied online100%
2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 3 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Bangalore) in Aug 2015

Interview

There were 3 rounds of technical (which includes a manager round at the end) and 1 HR round. The interview was for about 3 days. The technical rounds included a panel of two.

Interview Questions
  • swap 2 numbers without a third variable.
    2 Answers
Anonymous Employee in Singapore
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Singapore)

Interview

The HR contacted me long time after I applied online. (You can apply for multiple positions).Then I went for a Interview with the team manager and senior engineers. The interview was around half an hour and consisted of very normal questions.

Anonymous Employee in Longmont, CO
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Longmont, CO) in Jun 2011

Interview

I was interviewed by 8 persons in 1:1 interview in 1 day. Each person spent about 30 mins. Each person has different questions, question about "what is your dream job?", "What do u see yourself in the future?", "describe yourself", and some technical questions about job related.

Interview Questions
  • Maybe "what is your dream job" is the most difficult one. People will also base on this to evaluate you.

Popular Careers with Seagate Technology Job Seekers