Seagate Technology Engineer II Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Seagate Technology Engineer II Interview Questions

Interviews at Seagate Technology

2.7

Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longmont, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Longmont, CO (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by 8 persons in 1:1 interview in 1 day. Each person spent about 30 mins. Each person has different questions, question about "what is your dream job?", "What do u see yourself in the future?", "describe yourself", and some technical questions about job related.

Interview Questions

• Maybe "what is your dream job" is the most difficult one. People will also base on this to evaluate you.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Seagate Technology

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Bengaluru) in August 2015.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of technical (which includes a manager round at the end) and 1 HR round.
    The interview was for about 3 days. The technical rounds included a panel of two.

Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology.

Interview

The HR contacted me long time after I applied online. (You can apply for multiple positions).Then I went for a Interview with the team manager and senior engineers. The interview was around half an hour and consisted of very normal questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.