Seagate Technology Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Seagate Technology Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Seagate Technology

2.8

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology.

Interview

many technical questions regarding storage and your previous job experince and the final year project and as well as your interset and your ambitious in this jobs. what kind of expectation on this company and what u want to be in 5 years time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Seagate Technology

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in January 2008.

Interview

First day was interviewed by hiring manager and the group. Called back for 2nd interview by 2nd level manager. Got an offer the very next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't do it.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in March 2009.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview where the recruiter contacted me. She did an initial interview that lasted about 30 minutes. I was then asked to visit the facility for a campus interview. I met with 6 individuals - both engineers and directors. The interview lasted for an entire day. The campus was nice and people seemed alright. They did not get back to me with the decision. I had to ask them. I was offered the job but did not accept it as I had received another offer around the same time.

Interview Questions

• What manufacturing processes are involved in making a hard drive?   Answer Question