Seagate Technology Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Seagate Technology Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Seagate Technology

2.8

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Seagate Technology.

Interview

It was a phone interview. Just went over my resume. The said they would get back to me quickly, which they did, and then scheduled an in-person interview. Overall, it was a good experience

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Seagate Technology

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

One on one with the hiring manager. We got along really well so it went really smooth. It was more like talking to a friend than an actual super technical interview. It was a lot more relaxed than I expected, but it was really nice to not be super stressed about it.

Interview Questions

• Nothing technical. Just questions about myself.   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

3 phone interviews and 1-day onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Talk about the research group.   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in March 2009.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview where the recruiter contacted me. She did an initial interview that lasted about 30 minutes. I was then asked to visit the facility for a campus interview. I met with 6 individuals - both engineers and directors. The interview lasted for an entire day. The campus was nice and people seemed alright. They did not get back to me with the decision. I had to ask them. I was offered the job but did not accept it as I had received another offer around the same time.

Interview Questions

• What manufacturing processes are involved in making a hard drive?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in January 2008.

Interview

First day was interviewed by hiring manager and the group. Called back for 2nd interview by 2nd level manager. Got an offer the very next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't do it.