Seagate Technology Engineering Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Seagate Technology Engineering Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Seagate Technology

2.4

Engineering Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodlands, North (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Woodlands, North (Singapore)) in January 2008.

Interview

Stage 1: from an outsource hiring firm through phone screening - nothing much.
Stage 2: with the hiring manager. usually consist of 2 managers or 1 manager & 1 engineer.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if all the machines are down during the night and there is no engineers and managers you can get help from?   Answer Question

Negotiation

if you are looking for a career, this is not a place for you. but if you are looking for a stress free and stable job, yes.

Other Interview Reviews for Seagate Technology

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Applied job thru agent. Get called by HR department to make appointment for interview. After shortlisted for the job position, HR will call to negotiate on the salary and the company benefits.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2018.

Interview

In 2 stages: in the 1st stage, interviewer asked about experience and I was asked to complete a test on Seagate-related basic knowledge. In the 2nd stage, interviewer was more senior.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself; test on Seagate-related basic knowledge.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2013.

Interview

Asked what I was doing with the current job and explained what the job that I applied was about. Then, asked me if I had any plan to do further studies (which most interviewer expect the answer as "No" or "Not at the moment"), and if I am willing to do nightshift.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a plan or are you currently doing any further/part-time studies?   1 Answer

Engineering Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodlands, North (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Woodlands, North (Singapore)) in August 2017.

Interview

They will ask about to tell me about your self, education background and your past working experience. Then why did you choose seagate and what position did you apply for

Interview Questions

• What position did you apply for   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.