Seagate Technology Firmware Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Seagate Technology Firmware Interview Questions

Interviews at Seagate Technology

2.3

Firmware Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmont, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Longmont, CO (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Step 1: Phone interview - A basic HR phone interview to make sure that I was real and not misrepresenting myself.

Step 2: On-site Interview (Informal) - They asked several questions about my projects, about the Agile Dev Process, and standard questions (e.g. Tell us about the most helpful criticism you've received...).

Step 3: On-Site Interview (Technical) - They are using Python and SQL to develop testing framework for the firmware, so they asked me questions on such. Number one was "Fizz Buzz" (super easy), the next was checking for bugs in printed code (not bad), and the last was to write a program that prints out a square diamond of '*' given an odd integer input as width.

Interview Questions

• Write a program that prints out a square diamond of '*' given an odd integer input as width.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Seagate Technology

Firmware Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Boulder, CO (US)).

Interview

I was asked only about my projects in course work . The interview lasted for 1 hour 30 min. I was interviewed for two different teams. one team with 2 engineers interviewed for 45 min. Another engineer for another team interviewed me for 45 min. It was a cool interview.

Anonymous Employee in Sangli, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Sangli, Maharashtra) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview process is good they are having 3round
    1-mcq(c programming)
    2-puzzle and c programming
    3- programming
    One best thing is they don't ask question from any random subject if you know c and data structure no one can stop you. Interview process is pretty fair not like some of the companies who hire girls for job surety

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.