Seagate Technology Firmware Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 419 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seagate Technology

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Colorado Springs, CO) in Jan 2020

Interview

1. Submission of interview questions 2. Interview by hiring manager (mostly behavioural questions) 3. Panel interview (mostly behavioural questions) Applied for several roles online, but was rejected from them with an automated response. HR then invited me to apply for a select few positions, and it led to an interview.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if there is a conflict and you have to choose between the client's demanded features, or extreme stress on the team which may not get the intended results?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sāngli, Maharashtra, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Sāngli, Maharashtra, Maharashtra) in May 2018

Interview

Interview process is good they are having 3round 1-mcq(c programming) 2-puzzle and c programming 3- programming One best thing is they don't ask question from any random subject if you know c and data structure no one can stop you. Interview process is pretty fair not like some of the companies who hire girls for job surety

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Boulder, CO)

Interview

I was asked only about my projects in course work . The interview lasted for 1 hour 30 min. I was interviewed for two different teams. one team with 2 engineers interviewed for 45 min. Another engineer for another team interviewed me for 45 min. It was a cool interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Longmont, CO) in Apr 2016

Interview

Step 1: Phone interview - A basic HR phone interview to make sure that I was real and not misrepresenting myself. Step 2: On-site Interview (Informal) - They asked several questions about my projects, about the Agile Dev Process, and standard questions (e.g. Tell us about the most helpful criticism you've received...). Step 3: On-Site Interview (Technical) - They are using Python and SQL to develop testing framework for the firmware, so they asked me questions on such. Number one was "Fizz Buzz" (super easy), the next was checking for bugs in printed code (not bad), and the last was to write a program that prints out a square diamond of '*' given an odd integer input as width.

Interview Questions
  • Write a program that prints out a square diamond of '*' given an odd integer input as width.
2 people found this interview helpful