Seagate Technology Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 32 of over 419 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seagate Technology

Seagate Technology

Application

I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

The interview process involved 3 separate interviews with varying people. The process was guided by a recruiter who helped me along the entire way. The questions were typical interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to overcome an emotional response with a customer.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (New York, NY) in Jan 2020

Interview

Applied Online. Got contacted by Manager in 2 weeks for phone interview. The position was related to HAMR drive testing and characterization. Generally they have this position every year during summer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Seagate Technology

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

Got the first interview with HR. Question was direct and simple, didn't went through the resume but only focused on how my experience relate to the job requirement. Didn't think I could get through but got the second interview a month later with hiring manger. His phone talk was very positive, and asked about my concerns and my time schedule etc. I though I had it but never hear back. Emailed both HR and manager but got no response. I guess that is a no.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Cupertino, CA)

Interview

Process took a month or so. Phone call with HR. Phone call with potential manager. Skype calls with other people in the department. None of them were really technical, and it was overall really easy. Got the offer pretty quick.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seagate Technology

Application

I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

Multiple phone interviews. Interview with both Human Resources and hiring manager. Email communication with Human Resources afterwards. Process was relatively smooth and straightforward. The hiring decision was made quickly and offer was received shortly after.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Seagate Technology

Application

I interviewed at Seagate Technology in Jun 2017

Interview

Had a phone screening with the recruiter and he was incredibly rude. He asked me if I had any relevant coursework for finance and I said that I’ve taken economics classes and had previous internship experience in finance. He cared more about the coursework than my experience and I explained that my experience has taught me the basics and even more. He then questioned why I was applying to this internship if I didn’t take any finance classes. He said he would contact me if I make it to the next round or not. He never did.

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in Apr 2017

Interview

Phone interview / Skype Interview after submitting an online application. Received a reply in two weeks, and received an interview within three weeks after that. Interview was head of a group and the whole interview went through my CV. Total of one hour of question and answering.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in Oct 2016

Interview

Received a call from a manager to interview a little over a month after I spoke with a recruiter at a job fair. Applied for the job online, had the call with the manager, and was hired about a week later.

Interview Questions
  • Experience with the programming languages.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Singapore) in May 2016

Interview

Summer intern at IT division in Seagate woodlands, quite easy, and intuitive question. Focus on your achievement and projects you have done and self-introduction. Relatively easy in generals. Just one round phone interview by IT manager.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, why you choose us, which fields you are willing to work on?

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

Three engineers asked behavioral and technical questions. They were very positive and professional. They asked why I chose the field and what exactly I like about it. They went through my resume and asked questions on it.

Interview Questions
  • Write code to go through the matrix and make mathematical operations, then optimize your solution.
5 people found this interview helpful