Seagate Technology Internal Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Seagate Technology Internal Auditor Interview Questions

Interviews at Seagate Technology

3.5

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Cupertino, CA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Three interviews:
Over the phone with Staff Auditor
Over the phone with Senior Auditor
In person with Staff, senior, and VP of Internal Audit.

Everyone was extremely kind. A few technical questions about audit, not too much as this was an entry-level type position. Most of the questions during the phone interviews were behavioral, and about your philosophy on communications and team work.

During the in-person interview, there was a sort of test: you had to write an audit report based on a scenario. It was OK that I didn't have any audit experience, I just made stuff up. They just want to see your writing ability. They will teach you the specific audit requirements.

Position was awarded to someone else with more audit experience (although this was a no-experience required position).

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about internal audit?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Seagate Technology

Internal Auditor Interview

Interview

Had two 1-2 hour phone interviews before having an onsite 3 hour interview with the Manager, Sr Manager and VP. Mostly straight forward asking about experiences, my accomplishments etc. There were some questions on where I want to be in a few years as they are looking to hire and retain younger employees.

Interview Questions

• Read this prompt and write a report on your observation Audit Observation (5cs). Was given 45 Minutes.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.