Seagate Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Seagate Technology Interview Questions

Interviews at Seagate Technology

2.8

Mechanical Design Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seagate Technology.

Interview

shortlisting from the resumes

techinical test of thermal and vibration based questions

shortlsiting from the test

technical interview

hr interview

currently they had no design related projects .hence the nobody was selected for intern ship.....

Test Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmont, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Longmont, CO (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview was 5+ hours long and consisted of first meeting the hiring manager who within the first 5 minutes told me that this job was not an entry level position even though that is what I was applying for. The interview then went into meeting every person on the 10 member team via 2 people at a time for an hour with each group. Most of these people asked me the same questions over and over. Some were pretty basic and some were highly technical. Most of the technical questions were saved until the after noon and I was not given a lunch break, try converting binary on an empty stomach, not fun.
    In the end a lot of time could have been saved if they would have just split the entire team in half and then had you interview with each half for an hour.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2008.

Interview

Very technical oriented. Results is a little bit slow

Interview Questions

• All technical questions, the more you could answer, the more difficult the next one coming   Answer Question

Staff Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in February 2008.

Interview

Very detailed questions about all parts of electrical engineering

Negotiation

no negotiation

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Reno, NV (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Got an email back from a recruiter setting up a date with hiring manager and her colleague. The call with the hiring manager and her colleague was heavily technical and asked a lot of indepth questions. Almost felt like recruiter and hiring manager were not on same page with my qualifications.

Firmware Engineer Interview

Interview

The process of recruitment included an online aptitude test and an online technical test which is based on the job profile. After this they also conduct Group discussion and interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology.

Interview

The process began with a fifteen-minute phone interview with the recruiter and hiring manager. The next step was a three-hour site interview, during which time I gave a ten-minute presentation to the team and met (either face-to-face or over the phone) with various managers and directors with whom I'd be working.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to take a set of data and communicate it?   Answer Question
    • What experience do you have using data to formulate strategy?   Answer Question

Inter Interview

Interview

Multiple phone interviews. Interview with both Human Resources and hiring manager. Email communication with Human Resources afterwards. Process was relatively smooth and straightforward. The hiring decision was made quickly and offer was received shortly after.

Product Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Ithaca, NY (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

The Director of Product Marketing conducted a 30-minute telephone interview with the applicant. Besides asking clarification for some of the information in the applicant's C.V., the director also asked about how the applicant thinks he would change some of the Seagate's current marketing practices to increase its product sale after a brief introduction of the department's roles. The applicant had to answer several marketing questions in details. The director also mentioned about compensation and relocation during the event.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to figure out how Seagate should change its current marketing strategy?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

The hiring manager mainly asked questions on my projects where I applied R and SQL. Be prepared for SQL and R or whatever programming language you use for data analysis

Interview Questions

• How to define a model good or bad?
      outer join or inner join?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.