Seagate Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Seagate Technology Interview Questions

Interviews at Seagate Technology

2.8

Internship Interview

Interview

still in process. I applied for the internship directly to the hiring manager of the group , received e-mail back the other day and scheduled a phone call the Friday after. Then I receieved an informal phone call from the hiring manager, asked basic questions such as graduation time, and scheduled a visiting to their place.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in October 2016.

Interview

Received a call from a manager to interview a little over a month after I spoke with a recruiter at a job fair. Applied for the job online, had the call with the manager, and was hired about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Experience with the programming languages.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (San Bernardino, CA (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

The hiring process for most organizations encompasses multiple steps and various practices, including the use of application forms, interviews, pre-employment testing, reference and background checks, employment offers, and, in some cases, employment contracts

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Cupertino, CA (US)).

Interview

Process took a month or so. Phone call with HR. Phone call with potential manager. Skype calls with other people in the department. None of them were really technical, and it was overall really easy. Got the offer pretty quick.

Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at Seagate Technology in June 2017.

Interview

Had a phone screening with the recruiter and he was incredibly rude. He asked me if I had any relevant coursework for finance and I said that I’ve taken economics classes and had previous internship experience in finance. He cared more about the coursework than my experience and I explained that my experience has taught me the basics and even more. He then questioned why I was applying to this internship if I didn’t take any finance classes. He said he would contact me if I make it to the next round or not. He never did.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Seagate Technology.

Interview

Got the first interview with HR. Question was direct and simple, didn't went through the resume but only focused on how my experience relate to the job requirement. Didn't think I could get through but got the second interview a month later with hiring manger. His phone talk was very positive, and asked about my concerns and my time schedule etc. I though I had it but never hear back. Emailed both HR and manager but got no response. I guess that is a no.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Fremont, CA (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

Hr contacted through mail and scheduled interview. Had an onsite interview with the team . questions were on Basic Engineering and problem solving. One round consists of Behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Modeling of the DSP Block and verification plan for the same.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shakopee, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Shakopee, MN (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

I was applying for an intern position and interviewed through phone first and then 1on1 personal interview.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

4 people interviewed me for product development intern position

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology.

Interview

The whole process includes 3 rounds of phone interviews. The process is really condense, about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Ask about my previous experience and a lot of behavioral questions. But all interviewers are quite friendly. So it was a very pleasant experience.   Answer Question