Seagate Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Seagate Technology Interview Questions

Interviews at Seagate Technology

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in March 2012.

Interview

They need a expert in solidworks which isn't so proper for me. Asked some questions according to my resume. Also some general questions.

Interview Questions

• What version of ANSYS are you using?
      What the volume of the product you used?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Bloomington, MN (US)).

Interview

Applied online. Got a call for a phone interview. The interview mainly consisted questions about my projects. Some non technical questions such as have you ever had a conflict with your project mates, how did you solve it, etc.

Interview Questions

• Not many unexpected questions, almost questions were based on the projects on my resume.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in November 2014.

Interview

Got an email from the engineer manager 10 days after my online application, to schedule a phone interview, which turned out to last for one hour. Basically about what you have on your resume. Then one week later, two engineers interviewed me by phone, each for around 0,5 hour. Also about the stuff on the resume, but a few technical questions. It was a fast process.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the cons of teamwork? give an example of your own experience.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology.

Interview

I was phone interviewed by Seagate for HAMR laser integration position. The first round involved a few behavioral questions and a little overview of my resume. Interviewer said they will have a second round of technical interview with multiple engineers interviewing at the same time.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in March 2015.

Interview

HR scheduled the first interview over the phone. It lasted for 20 minutes. General questions about my previous projects. Then 2 more rounds of technical interview on the phone in the following weeks. 2nd round was purely technical and technical situation questions were asked.This round lasted for 50 minutes. Third round was quick, few technical questions and one behavioral question.

Interview Questions

• 1. Explain your work at previous internship.
      2. What is the hardest bug have ever encountered ? How did you debug it ?
      3. Are you hardworking ?
      4. C, verilog and scripting technical questions.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online, hiring manager contacted and set up a phone interview, basic questions about background and experience. HR contacted for on site interview, met hiring manager and other team member, Fairly easy consisted of situation questions.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a situation where you had to go out of the box to get something   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Seagate Technology.

Interview

the HR asked me to describe my resume and asked a couple of technical questions. no behavioral questions. the whole process was about 30min. People were quite friendly. got through background checking and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• please lead us go through your resume   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward, a 30 minute interview over the phone. The topics covered were technical as well as behavioral. The scheduling communication was clear and quick, and the interviewer was professional yet approachable.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Fremont, CA (US)).

Interview

45 min phone interview with Sr Staff Engineer. Mainly about what you did on resume- projects description, difficulties faced. Questions on hardware description language. Few behavioral questions. Mainly on why do you want to work at Seagate Technology and introduction of yourself.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology.

Interview

Got a bunch of questions regarding resume, very technical questions. No behavioral questions. Mainly explaining what you did as described in resume. Also make sure you have some basic skills they are looking for.
    Phone interview for one round only. Got through background check. Need to discuss more with the details of the intern position.

Interview Questions

• Did you get your advisor's permission for doing the intern?   1 Answer