Seagate Technology Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Seagate Technology Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Seagate Technology

2.2

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in August 2014.

Interview

No response after the interview. Sent an email to ask for progress and was told to wait.

People are friendly and it doesn't matter if they never tell you whether you are hired or not.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Seagate Technology

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews followed by 9 on site interviews in one day. They paid for me to fly out to their offices (east coast to the west coast) and had me meet with multiple makrting and sales personnel at all levels, both below and above the level I was interviewing for. Everyone had positive things to say about the company while also giving an honest view of where the company was going and the challenges we would face. Very friendly and low presure despite the high number of people I interviewed with.

Interview Questions

• How would you contribute to healing/strengthening the relationship between Sales and Marketing?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (London, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

A disaster. No visibility over how the procese would evolve. Questions that show no preparation from the interviewer. No feedback after interview. A disaster of a company. The culture they proved to have is very much disappointing fit such a company.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in February 2008.

Interview

phone. interview. offer

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.