Seagate Technology Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 421 interviews

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (London, England, England) in Feb 2018

Interview

A disaster. No visibility over how the procese would evolve. Questions that show no preparation from the interviewer. No feedback after interview. A disaster of a company. The culture they proved to have is very much disappointing fit such a company.

Interview Questions
  • I received 3 questions in the following order: how much you want to make (salary)
    Answer Question
  • Tell me about yourself
  • Any doubts?

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (San Francisco, CA) in Sep 2014

Interview

Multiple phone interviews followed by 9 on site interviews in one day. They paid for me to fly out to their offices (east coast to the west coast) and had me meet with multiple makrting and sales personnel at all levels, both below and above the level I was interviewing for. Everyone had positive things to say about the company while also giving an honest view of where the company was going and the challenges we would face. Very friendly and low presure despite the high number of people I interviewed with.

Interview Questions
  • How would you contribute to healing/strengthening the relationship between Sales and Marketing?

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in Aug 2014

Interview

No response after the interview. Sent an email to ask for progress and was told to wait. People are friendly and it doesn't matter if they never tell you whether you are hired or not.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in Feb 2008

Interview

phone. interview. offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed