Seagate Technology Research Scientist Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 417 interviews

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in Feb 2019

Interview

At first, it was a Skype interview. The interviewers were friendly. I have been asked the basic questions about teamwork and and some behavioural questions like dealing with conflicts. The second round was a presentation to demonstrate relevant skills to the job.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Describe a situation where you acted as an efficient team member. 2. Describe a situation where you have to deal with conflict.
    Answer Question

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in Sep 2018

Interview

2 interviews. 1 Skype, 1 in person. Had to deliver a presentation. Some technical questions and some questions on other skills like team work and communication. Interviewers on the are technical. Had a chance to get a tour of the workplace.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Dublin, Dublin) in Jun 2018

Interview

It was a Skype interview, there were three basic questions:1. Why do you want to work in Seagate. 2. How do you fit the role. 3. How to communicate. The interviewer were nice and patient, I've received the invitation for the second interview after one month.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seagate Technology

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Londonderry County Borough, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Londonderry County Borough, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland) in Jan 2016

Interview

Extremely unprofessional and disrespectful process. I flew over to Northern Ireland for this interview, and, when leaving, was informed I would have an answer by the first week of March (around 3 months later). When the answer did not come, I tried contacting the person who was responsible for the process and was completely ignored. Their decision only came halfway through May (yes, over 5 months to get any answer) and, at that point, I still had no word on my reimbursement for travel expenses (any attempted contact on this matter was also being ignored). Only after a few more months I got a partial reimbursement, with no explanation whatsoever as to why they did not fully reimburse me (I kept all the receipts and properly filled all forms). From the moment I left the interview to the moment I finally received my (partial) reimbursement, around 9 months, I tried to contact HR several times, both via email and via phone, being completely ignored every and each time. I DO NOT recommend going through their selection process. It is unprofessional and disrespectful to be treated like this.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Londonderry County Borough, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland) in Aug 2015

Interview

Position was challenging and interesting. Average interview to describe the items on resume and some standard general questions. 10 mins presentation based on the previous projects. Poor HR and interview strategy. No HR meeting and salary expectation asked from the beginning. Got the offer but the salary was way low compared to the European standard. Salary range asked at the time of offer and sounded 50% lower than my Euro salary.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed