Seagate Technology Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Seagate Technology Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Seagate Technology

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Pune) in February 2015.

Interview

1. Get call from company
2. 2-3 Technical rounds: Here questions based on your past experience and related to technology you worked will be asked.
3. 1 Manager Round: Techno-Functional
4. HR Round. This normally happens over the phone
5. Offer

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Seagate Technology

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Bangalore office looks like a start up office. No facilities and HR team doesn't exist. Interviewers speak regional language and they are not so technically skilled. They should have domain specific trained interviewer, not every one is can interview people in every programming language. This office is in bad shape. I had worked in a startup already but the interview process was better. Working here will be a pain that's what I feel. Advice to them please hire skilled professionals for interview. Even a kid can Google and ask you questions.

Interview Questions

Didn't like the culture in office. Very unprofessional staff. Junior staff patting senior staff that was kind of strange thing which I noticed. Bangalore team seems to be unaware of the technology. e.g. You can't ask a C# guy a Java questions. Please get a proper candidate for asking questions. really unhappy to see that there. I had a different picture in mind for that office but now I feel sorry to see this.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.