Find jobs for Senior Staff Engineer

Seagate Technology Senior Staff Engineer Interview Questions

Updated 28 Jun 2017

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Seagate Technology

In Person25%
HardAverageEasy
Found 4 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (United States)

Interview

Had three interviews. All on phone. One at a time. Process seems very slow and cumbersome. Interviews lasted over 6 weeks. It does not seem they know what they are looking for.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here
    2 Answers
Anonymous Employee in Bayan Lepas
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Bayan Lepas) in Dec 2013

Interview

The entire process is very smooth and the interview room properly setup. The interviewer is friendly and no long waiting. The company is respecting the candidates time. Overall process takes about 1 plus hours. HR is helpful too.

Interview Questions
Seagate Technology
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Bangalore) in Jun 2013

Interview

Its breeze if you are technically good..they would ask about storage and cloud with python or C be pre pared about latest storage trends but dont worry too much ... ..... .... .... ....... ...... ...... ....... ...... ..... ....

Interview Questions
  • Q1 what are different type of storage and why use SCSI
Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Oklahoma City, OK) in Feb 2011

Interview

Highly technical, including pop quiz. A lot of questions to make sure there is a good personality fit with the group. Met with several different people individually, but there was no consistent interview style.

Interview Questions
  • Was shown some snippets of code and asked what each line did.