Seagate Technology Servo Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Seagate Technology Servo Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Seagate Technology

Servo Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shakopee, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Shakopee, MN (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

First, phone interview as normal. And followed by an onsite interview, which took place in Shakopee, which is a nice place. I interviewed with 5 different managers and two engineers, very formal, and all of them are nice.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Seagate Technology

Servo Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in April 2019.

Interview

I had a phone screen and I’m waiting for my on-site interview. The HR was really sweet and he was very helpful by explaining what the role demanded from a candidate

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

Servo Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmont, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Longmont, CO (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Everyone looks really nice and the question is relevantly basic. Have 5 people in a row to asking different questions, basic analog circuit analysis, digital systems design, control theory, coding experience, and questions related to your resume.

Interview Questions

• Write out a truth table for XOR gate. How will you transfer it to an OR gate.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.