Seclore Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Seclore Technology Interview Questions

Interviews at Seclore Technology

3.4

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Seclore Technology (Remote, OR (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Contained 3 rounds aptitude, reasoning and coding where coding questions were based on recursion and creating pattern.
    It overall took 3 days for whole process.
    The aptitude questions were easy and reasong questions were based on puzzle and other reasong problem it also included finding the error.

Interview Questions

• What is recursion and program for the same   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seclore Technology (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

We were asked MBA cet questions or quant questions.
    I don't know how these link to the position I was applying for.
    I expected few Testing questions at least.
    So please don't go for this company.
    Employee selection is most important thing when it comes to success of company.
    And when your filtering people on maths questions they will definitely miss on some great employees .

Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Seclore Technology (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Recruiter managed the entire process. Interview over the phone with individuals over a period of four weeks.
    Hiring manager had two phone interviews.
    The process was much too slow. The hiring manager did not seem to have a clear idea of what the day to day tasks would entail.
    After the final interview there was no follow up, no feedback, and after a week and a half I finally had to accept another offer and withdraw from consideration.
    Seemed like an amazing company, but the process was too far drawn out.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Seclore Technology.

Interview

1st Round - Aptitude Test . 30 Mins - 16 Questions - Moderate to Tough Level - Cleared this round
    2nd Round- Creativity Test . 75 Mins - 60 Questions - Moderate to Tough Level - Excellent Questions - Cleared this Round
    Now the nightmare starts ,Inspite of their clear communication that i have cleared 2 rounds (Aptitude/Creativity Test) , i was informed - My profile is on Hold as they have put candidates from certain company "X" on Hold .Mind You "X" is Global Fortune 100 Company .If they had already decided to put candidates from certain company on Hold ,for whatever reasons - they shouldn't have conducted the aptitude test at beginning .
    Not expected from this company - which boasts Glassdoor Rating of 4 +

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Seclore Technology (New Delhi).

Interview

Hiring process included 5 rounds of Objective Aptitude , Subjective Aptitude , Programming Test , Personal Interview and last HR interview.

In the first round in aptitude it was a 30 min aptitude round of 16questions and it has negative marking also.

The second round was Subjective Aptitude but in my case it was cancelled and they directly took the Programming test.

The Programming Test was simple if some one likes Problem Solving and DSA.

In Personal Interview they mostly ask on overall experience on your Engineering related like how you used to think while making project and choosing projects with some Puzzles in between.

Last one was the HR round.

It was something a great experience if anyone goes through all these process as the panel are very friendly, cooperative and supportive it is something a fresher would need .

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Seclore Technology in September 2020.

Interview

Long, Good quality of questions, Emphasis on aptitude. Panel was experienced and helpful. Good overall experience. I would suggest people to do well on aptitude and prepare everything written on your resume. Lot of questions were asked from resume

Interview Questions

• Angle between minute and hour hand at 3:15 am   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Seclore Technology (Mumbai) in September 2020.

Interview

There was a test which had 16 questions and 30mins were assigned the marking scheme was +1,-0.5(for wrong answers). 50 students cleared this round out of 300. Next was a written coding based round. After that was another written round with 3 puzzles which was followed by a Tech interview. Finally there was an interview the CTO and CEO of the company.

Interview Questions

• Code for sum of all nodes of BST   1 Answer
    • Questions on the Projects written in Resume   1 Answer

Trainee Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Seclore Technology (Mumbai) in September 2020.

Interview

The entire process starts with an objective aptitude test that tests the candidates on their basic aptitude and logic. It was followed by a programming test where a code snippet was given and we were to answer 6 questions based on it.

Then a technical round. The technical panel was amazing, having in-depth knowledge and the questions were all clear and to the point. One of the best technical interviews I have ever attempted.

Interview Questions

• you are given 8 balls, one of them is heavier than the rest. How many times do you need to weigh them to find the heavier one.   1 Answer

Product Engineer Interview

Interview

it consist of 4 rounds
    1. general aptitude (around 16 questions)
    2. quiz (mathematical and logical) (2 questions)
    3. technical questions (generally questions on binary trees)
    4. face to face interview ( 1 hour)

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seclore Technology (Mumbai) in March 2020.

Interview

I was approached by a Seclore HR for the role of Technical Consultant. I was briefed about the role by the HR . There was approximately 4 rounds of Interview including a Technical Assessment. The Interviewers were polite and asked me about my experience into the Information Security domain. 1st round was based on my work experience(Implementation of information security solutions) and the emphasis was on how would I handle certain situations given by the Interviewer. The 2nd round was a core technical one(Based on Apache Tomcat, IIS etc.). I was further told to carry out a technical assessment involving a few tasks which I had to complete. I was then told to prepare a presentation for the complete technical assessment and the troubleshooting carried out by me during the assessment. The final round was merely a managerial one, a few tricky questions here and there. Overall the experience during the interview was outstanding and the response I got from the Interviewers and HR was overwhelming . Amazing!!!

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about your previous experience, which you would like to highlight.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.