Seclore Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Seclore Technology Interview Questions

Interviews at Seclore Technology

3.3

Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Seclore Technology (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Recruiter managed the entire process. Interview over the phone with individuals over a period of four weeks.
    Hiring manager had two phone interviews.
    The process was much too slow. The hiring manager did not seem to have a clear idea of what the day to day tasks would entail.
    After the final interview there was no follow up, no feedback, and after a week and a half I finally had to accept another offer and withdraw from consideration.
    Seemed like an amazing company, but the process was too far drawn out.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seclore Technology (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

We were asked MBA cet questions or quant questions.
    I don't know how these link to the position I was applying for.
    I expected few Testing questions at least.
    So please don't go for this company.
    Employee selection is most important thing when it comes to success of company.
    And when your filtering people on maths questions they will definitely miss on some great employees .

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Seclore Technology (Remote, OR (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Contained 3 rounds aptitude, reasoning and coding where coding questions were based on recursion and creating pattern.
    It overall took 3 days for whole process.
    The aptitude questions were easy and reasong questions were based on puzzle and other reasong problem it also included finding the error.

Interview Questions

• What is recursion and program for the same   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seclore Technology (Pune) in June 2015.

Interview

Got a call from consultancy. Arranaged interview in Phoenix Hotel Pune. First round was Aptitude test. Easy one but with negative marking. Second round was technical MCQ and a programming round. Third round comprises of two puzzles. You have to solve those puzzles on blank paper. And after that you will have your F2F tech diacussion. But the guy intetviewed me was interested in eating friench fries rather than interviewing me. Said we will call you once we finalize the process.

Interview Questions

• Why strings are immutable and some related to jsp   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Seclore Technology (Mumbai) in November 2018.

Interview

Objective java test followed by on paper coding test followed by F2F interview. Believe me they will waste your complete day, whichever way you write the correct code but they will always tell you that you couldn't clear the test. Personal opinion for everyone don't apply for the development position because you will never clear their coding test as per their evaluation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seclore Technology (Ahmedabad) in February 2019.

Interview

It was a walk in conducted in Ahmedabad by them through various consultants. The process took full day. It consisted of 6 rounds including interview. 1st was a technical mcq test basic java questions then 2 rounds of programming test then aptitude and puzzle round. After clearing all the above rounds finally was called for interview at 6:30 in evening where they asked on current project, oops concepts and puzzles. I didn't understand if they are hiring for development or to solve puzzles. Interview was for about 45 minutes out of which 25-30 minutes only puzzles. Hr told they will contact later. After full day they didn't declare results. I think they were not for hiring but only to show that they tried hiring but can't find eligible candidates. No decision maker was present in panel.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Seclore Technology in June 2013.

Interview

Lot of Stress is on Aptitude..involves puzzles..even in f2f interview they will ask puzzles..
    Programmimg questions are basic..Written Programming tests
    Various Round of Aptitude and Programming Skills

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Seclore Technology (Mumbai).

Interview

Aptitude Round followed by Puzzles, followed by technical written (MCQ along with Program writing), followed by F2F Interview.
    They are very selective in hiring. Good tecnical background along with problem solving skills required to crack the interview.

Interview Questions

• Designing and Core APIs of Windows   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Seclore Technology.

Interview

First Round: aptitude test , Second Round: Technical aptitude, Third Round: coding(bit tough), Fourth Round: puzzle(bit tough), Fifth Round: Technical interview, Sixth Round: HR interview with CTO(expect technical questions here as well)

Only one gets selected in a particular drive

for codding test work on string, regex and recursion

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation is possible. however i was not aware of it so i readily accepted it.

you will get a call after two three days regarding your offer. Please negotiate salary is not standard. you can negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patiala

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seclore Technology (Patiala) in October 2012.

Interview

there will be 3 written tests, first there will be a apti test it will include reasoning and apti questions, questions not like rs aggarwal

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.