Seclore Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Seclore Technology Interview Questions

Interviews at Seclore Technology

3.4

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Seclore Technology (Remote, OR (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Contained 3 rounds aptitude, reasoning and coding where coding questions were based on recursion and creating pattern.
    It overall took 3 days for whole process.
    The aptitude questions were easy and reasong questions were based on puzzle and other reasong problem it also included finding the error.

Interview Questions

• What is recursion and program for the same   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seclore Technology (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

We were asked MBA cet questions or quant questions.
    I don't know how these link to the position I was applying for.
    I expected few Testing questions at least.
    So please don't go for this company.
    Employee selection is most important thing when it comes to success of company.
    And when your filtering people on maths questions they will definitely miss on some great employees .

Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Seclore Technology (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Recruiter managed the entire process. Interview over the phone with individuals over a period of four weeks.
    Hiring manager had two phone interviews.
    The process was much too slow. The hiring manager did not seem to have a clear idea of what the day to day tasks would entail.
    After the final interview there was no follow up, no feedback, and after a week and a half I finally had to accept another offer and withdraw from consideration.
    Seemed like an amazing company, but the process was too far drawn out.

Product Engineer Interview

Interview

it consist of 4 rounds
    1. general aptitude (around 16 questions)
    2. quiz (mathematical and logical) (2 questions)
    3. technical questions (generally questions on binary trees)
    4. face to face interview ( 1 hour)

Security Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Seclore Technology.

Interview

The interview is though require good knowledge of datastrcture and algorithm with some security algorithms like encoding and decoding. It was nice experience and very good company to work

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Seclore Technology (Mumbai) in January 2020.

Interview

Company shortlisted my profile from job offering site and invited for the test. Test is online and it's totally based on aptitude, logical questions. Around 15 questions 30 mins and questions level was tough. Though online, test had all measures of like webcam recording, mic on and recording, etc. I think it had negative marks.
    After you clear the test , they call you for an F2F interview at their Mumbai location. They had provided me reimbursement for to and fro travel as I am based out of Pune.
    They provide breakfast to the candidates :p
    Interview was taken by one of the founding member and QA Manager..they ask about your project, experience, things you know, give us some really interesting puzzles, ask few logical based questions. It lasted for around 50 mins-hour.
    They confirmed about selection two days after by providing an offer. Very good experience by all means :)

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Interview

Aptitude test consists of 15 qns. It has negative markings. only 2 students could clear the aptitude. If you clr the apti. Next is a subjective puzzle round followed by hr and technical round

Java Developer Interview

Interview

The initial process was on campus while the final interview was scheduled in the company premises. The process starts with an aptitude test (with negative marking) followed by selected students giving a subjective test having puzzles. Next is the programming round to test the programming knowledge of applicants and finally an interview. After this interview, selected candidates are invited for the final interview in the company.

Interview Questions

• Puzzles. Lots of puzzles, situations, case studies and logical reasoning   1 Answer

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Seclore Technology (Mumbai) in September 2019.

Interview

Aptitude test which was quite difficult...has 16 questions out of which 14 needs to be correct...then follows two technical interviews at their main office. Hr was quite nice...more focus on questions related to logical reasoning and puzzle

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Seclore Technology (London, England (UK)) in September 2019.

Interview

Round 1: Aptitude (16 Questions)
    Outoff 140 students only 19 got selected for 2nd Round.
    Round 2: Subjective/ Puzzle Test (2Qns)
                         Logical and IQ based questions 30mins to solve, Only 10 got qualifed.
    Round 3: Technical Test (1Qn) 45mins
                          1 code of 6 to 8 pages and 6 Questions to solve from code. Outoff which only 5 got qualified for Interview.
    Round 4: Technical Interview1
                          1:30hrs of interview with various puzzles and project questions and general questions and they rejected five of us.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.