Seclore Technology Product Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Seclore Technology Product Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Seclore Technology

3.2

Product Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Seclore Technology (Mumbai) in September 2015.

Interview

There were 5 rounds in all out of which 4 rounds were taken in our college campus itself and the final HR interview was conducted in their Mumbai Office location. The 1st round was an aptitude test of 30 mins which consisted of 16 questions of logic and quantitative. There was 50% negative marking for the aptitude test. The next round was a puzzle round where we were asked to solve 2 puzzles. The next round was written subjective round where a 5 page java program was given and questions were asked based on them. In the next round technical interview where they asked technical questions and a puzzle was asked. The final round was HR round.

Interview Questions

• In the 2nd round they asked: 1. An egg has to be boiled which takes exactly 11 minutes to boil. There are only 2 sand watches available to you one of 9 minutes and the other of 5 minutes. Using only these sand watches boil the egg.   4 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Seclore Technology

Trainee Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Seclore Technology (Mumbai) in August 2017.

Interview

first round was aptitude round consists of 16 question and all the questions were from rs agarwal. There was 50% negative marking in aptitiude round so answer wisely attempt those question which you know

Interview Questions

• Program on BST was given with 6 functions and there were 6 question based on the program   Answer Question

Trainee Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seclore Technology (Mumbai) in August 2018.

Interview

after the aptitude test , there was a technical round which had questions based on BST . If you clear that test there is a one on one technical interview based on the technical rounds, some puzzles and your resume.

Trainee – Product Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

Interview process consists of 3 rounds.

First round was an Aptitude test(pen and paper). It was about 30 minutes and 16 questions were given to solve(Quants, logical, DSA). From 130 candidates, only 9 cleared this round. To clear this round cut-off was +10(+1 and -0.33).

Second round was Technical Test(pen and paper). It was about 45 minutes and 6-8 subjective question were given. It was based on Data structures and Algorithm. It was mainly on Tree(traversals: pre-order, post-order, in-order).

Third round was F2F Interview.It was based upon final year project,2-3 puzzles,DSA,basic linux commands,OS,modified questions on previous round.

Interview Questions

• 1. Ages of daughters
      2. Bacteria doubles in itself in every second.If it takes one minute to fill the plate. Then when was the plate half by the bacteria?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.