Serosoft Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Serosoft Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Serosoft Solutions

2.3

Manual Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

My interview got scheduled for manual testing profile in serosoft
    First round was apptitude test which contains Grammer, analytical skills, maths question and 4-5 questions based on ms excel.( I didn't understand why such apptitude test for a experienced candidate with no questions related to testing)

Second round is directly taken by Hr Manager in which salary is discussed and they asked for 18th month bond with security pay check. On asking why bond for lateral candidate the answer was " we in serosoft has bond for every one".

After you accept their terms and condition then they will start technical round, else you can leave.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Serosoft Solutions (New York, NY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

I have been contacted by their HR team couple of times, as they would like to increase their team strength every month, but unfortunately due to high level of layoffs and resignations by the employee they are not able to increase their strength by 100-125. They however aim to have around 200 employees, but with such environment it's hard.

Coming to interview it's easy and quick. Not to forget you will be called for an interview at around 4 pm, but your process will start at 8 pm, that's what their CEO believes that a person should have patience. But for us, an interviewer should equally value the time of interviewee.

You interview begins and ends up in just 20 minutes if you are good in communication and basic aptitude. You should be smart and we'll dressed (half of the interview is already cleared)

It ends up with salary negotiations and signing a bond which they call service agreement, which comprises all the terms which are in favor to employer.

They will not share their HR policy, until you sign the agreement and then, you die in surprise by knowing their HR policies. You are only aware of good HR policies until you are interviewed.

Once you sign agreement, you are their labour, not an employee.

Top of it they will demand for money if you leave the job for any reason during the agreement, even if it is medical. Most of people have paid them bond amount just to get out of this environment and live in peace.

HR Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Serosoft Solutions.

Interview

The first round was telephonic interview. Next round is Face to Face interview with MD sir which was quite interesting. Once I got selected, the further process was documentation and finally joining.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Serosoft Solutions (Indore) in February 2019.

Interview

Dont join this company, the interviewer their is itself not updated in technologies, neither the workplace environment is good, seats are very conjusted, when i went inside the company it feelt like BPO, all people there were sitting parallely, no separate cabin

Java Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Serosoft Solutions (Indore) in June 2016.

Interview

He follow a standard selection procedure in which include core concepts and advance knowledge of subject and domain. Give the marks on your communication and experience. It completes whole process in with 2-3 rounds.

Interview Questions

• He ask lots of question but one that i have faced difficulties i share it.
      Q: find 2nd aged person in according to gender.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Serosoft Solutions (New Delhi) in January 2016.

Interview

Firstly i had an telephonic round with HR
    she called me for face to face
     i went and then interview with seniour marketing manager an d then finally with the CEO OF THE company.
     They offered i accepted

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Serosoft Solutions (Indore) in November 2014.

Interview

Started with technical discussion and it was bit easy, after that a case study was given to solve and submit in 2 days. A basic CRUD operation using Hibernate and Spring with all the validations and test cases.

Interview Questions

• What is the Servlet life cycle?
      How to write queries in hibernate?
      How to do configuration of hibernate?   Answer Question

Implementation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Serosoft Solutions (Indore) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was a face to face opportunity with higher management. They invited directly to the head office and had a 15 minutes brief interview.
    Being a fresher candidate, the interview moved around introduction, education, hobbies, interset etc.

Interview Questions

• Background of education and other regular questions.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.