Serum Institute of India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Serum Institute of India Interview Questions

Sort:

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Serum Institute of India (Chandigarh) in December 2011.

Interview

First, Introduction on phone from Human resource of the comapny. Then sales manager had taken the interview in person.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work as medical sale representative after doing MBA?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Serum Institute of India (Pune City) in February 2013.

Interview

Hiring is basis interview and written test and Panel interview including Technical and HR interview. Most of the questions asked were basic Engineering questions and HR round was tough. Many personality based questions asked with IQ test.

Interview Questions

• Details of HVAC system used in the Type A and B area   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Serum Institute of India (Pune) in May 2010.

Interview

I was reffered by a family for a position in the HR department and the interviewer himself didnt know how to talk in english and made me wait for 2 hours at first and between the interviews.

Interview Questions

• The only thing weird that the interview didnt happen in english or hindi but in marathi which is not my mother tongue.   2 Answers

Negotiation

I had to accept the job because I didnt have any other offers at hand and they paid me way less then my previous job.

Downstream Process (R&D) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Serum Institute of India (Pune) in August 2017.

Interview

I was called for an interview after submitting my CV online. They provide TA given the fact that you tavel by AC 3 Tier. HR was very helpful with the reception. I was asked to leave my phone at the security desk before walking in.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.