ServiceNow Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ServiceNow Interview Questions

Interviews at ServiceNow

2.9

Product Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at ServiceNow (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

This review is specially for the recruiting team.

Their internal recruiting team really need to work on their recruiting process. This is the worst recruiting team I have ever worked with. First of all, they didn’t have phone screening which is fine ( I understand each company has different process). But the biggest problem is the recruiting team never bother to walk me through the hiring process and reply back my email about all the questions I had! Of course, they also didn’t bother to get back to me after I had the initial interview with the hiring manager.

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ServiceNow (New York, NY (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Some of the people were really nice and really enjoyed talking to, but the decision did not come back to me even though they promised to get back to me within a week

Global Programs and Pricing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceNow (Santa Clara, CA (US)).

Interview

Someone on the team reached out to me instead of a recruiter(which was weird because normally a recruiter would do so). After the final interviews I got ghosted by the team. Because there was no recruiter, I reached out to the team member and got who opened my email but didn't respond. If I use my time to interview - the minimum courtesy would be to respond to an email.

In hindsight I dodged a bullet here since it showed how they operate. If you interview with Durga Raja Karimpet, I'd urge you to reconsider.

Interview Questions

• Pricing, Excel, Salesforce, Projects, Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ServiceNow (San Diego, CA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

I interviewed for the senior software engineer for vulnerability response team. Recruiter was awesome. He gave me all the information about the position. First call was with the recruiter. Second was video and technical screen share with the manager and architect. Manager asked me to give intro, talk about my resume, technical difficulty I faced, question about rest api, difference between put and post. Architect was really rude with me. She asked a design question which she didn’t explained properly. When I asked her to clarify it, she just repeated the same thing and was silent the whole time when I was solving it. After that, when I asked her my questions she was giving just giving one line reply. It felt like she wasn’t in a mood for the interview. Complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Difference between put vs post   1 Answer
    • Rest api questions   1 Answer
    • SOLID principle   Answer Question
    • Find overlap between two contracts given start and end time of the contract   1 Answer

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceNow (Santa Clara, CA (US)).

Interview

I'm really disappointed with the interview process as ServiceNow. To start there were frequent delays in scheduling the interviews. After initial screening with the manager I was asked for onsite interview. I was given the schedule for the interview only a day before. Then I was asked to attend an interview with the lead at offshore location to which I agreed to attend in my night time.

There were 5 rounds at onsite each 30 mins which is bizarre to say the least as it gives very little time to really understand the interviewer and the thought process on which they are trying to judge. I don't know how the interviewer would make a decision on such a short interaction.

More over the technical questions were all repetitive. In one of the rounds I was asked to share the SQL query but I wasn't allowed to write. Now I'm not sure how anyone could just dictate a tricky SQL query. I tried but apparently failed. Good luck finding a mugger who would be able to meet such expectations.

Overall, I thought the questions were relatively easy but the process made it tough to convey my thoughts. If this is how the company interviews I would recommend everybody to give it a try. One should have such an experience to really appreciate a good interview/interviewer.

Interview Questions

• 1. SQL Top N analysis (in all technical rounds).
      2. SQL Lead/Lag application (which I tried without using the functions but apparently interviewer just needed the function name)
      3. Mid level join queries.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceNow (San Diego, CA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

Passed the phone screen with the internal recruiter.
    Completed the coding interview successfully, except the interviewer couldn't seem to comprehend my answer.
    Then nothing. Never heard back despite attempts to follow up.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceNow (Waltham, MA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

I had a very good experience interviewing for ServiceNow. It felt more like a casual conversation, made me feel very comfortable throughout the interview. He asked basic questions about myself, my background, how that could translate to the role, why I'm interested in sales/tech. The manager was also a very passionate person and seems to be very happy doing what he does.

UX Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ServiceNow (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn.
    It was an easy first round, the recruiter seemed excited, asked me to share some additional projects with her, she ghosted me after that. Funny thing was she reached out to me again on my email address because she forgot that she had already interviewed me.
    She forgot about me

Corporate Strategy Associate Interview

Interview

I applied to the position online and got a phone interview within a week. The person I talked to was very nice and informative about the position. However, they needed someone who could start right away, and I was still at school for a few more months.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why are you interested in this position?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceNow (San Diego, CA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

The process was straight forward with a recruiting manager doing an initial phone screen, followed by speaking with a hiring manager and finally, a panel. The conversations were pleasant and straightforward with topics focusing on skill set and experience. Recruiter was always on top of it.