Shapoorji Pallonji Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Shapoorji Pallonji Interview Questions

Interviews at Shapoorji Pallonji

2.9

Civil Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shapoorji Pallonji in October 2012.

Interview

It was a campus interview, with 3 rounds of assessment. There was a general test followed by a group discussion and a 1:1 interview round. The interview round wasn't stressful. It was an HR round of interview and asked few technical questions on the resume.

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shapoorji Pallonji (Kochi).

Interview

First of all there will be aptitude test after few days a team will visit the campus for interview and gd,Firstly GD will be conducted and finally interview and the results will be announced shortly

Interview Questions

Interview

Resume short listing followed by personal interview. The process was not cumbersome. Most of the candidature value is validated based on your resume only.And for me it was a campus interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shapoorji Pallonji (Kolkata) in September 2019.

Interview

ELIGIBILITY:-
    CLASS X - Required: 65%
    CLASS XII - Required: 65%
    UG - Required: 65%

ROUND 1:- Online test consisting basic aptitude questions. 20 questions each from Quant , LR and Verbal. 30 questions were there from technical part consisting of basic civil engineering questions. 15 students were shortlisted out of 40.

ROUND 2:- 15 students were divided in groups of two comprising 7 & 8 people respectively. The topics given were:- 1. Social Media- For & Against
                                                      2. Lack of Jobs
    we had to speak for 15 mins discussing topic among st ourselves.
    It was a non elimination round.

ROUND 3:
    It was a combined technical and HR interview
    Q- question asked
    A- My answer

lets start:-

Q- Tell me something about your extra curricular activities
    A- Sir , I am a passionate quizzer and I like swimming.

Q- which styles can you do in swimming and which the most difficult according to you.
    A- Sir, I can do freestyle, backstroke and breaststroke very confidently and currently i am learning butterfly. I find dolphin kick bit difficult to do.

Q- what is your native place?
    A- I am from Varanasi

Q- Tell me something about your summer internship at kolkata metro.
    A- Sir, i worked on the various components of bridge designing , material testing and safety procedures on site.

Q- what type of piling was done there.
    A- Bored piles were used.

Q- Whats the diff between friction piles and end bearing piles?
    A- In end bearing piles load is transferred through tip of the pile whereas in friction piles load is transferred through friction between soil and pile surface.

Q- Which is your favourite subject and why?
    A- My favourite subject is concrete technology because i can easily connect and relate it with practical life.

Q- what are the types of tests performed on concrete?
    A- Slump test, compaction factor test, compressive strength test.

Q- What do you mean by M30?
    A- M30 means that characteristic compressive strength of concrete at the end of 28days is 30 N/mm2.

Q- Diff between RCC and PCC
    A- RCC- Reinforced cement concrete
    pcc is plain cement concrete.

Q- Diff types of Reinforcing Bars used
    A- Mild steel, HYSD, TMT.. i explained each of them in detail

Q- what is the use of reinforcement in columns?
    A- to overcome buckling.

Q- Explain Your mini Project.
    A- It was related to airport engineering.

Q- What is your Family background.

Q- what are the qualities of a good leader
    A- A leader should be someone who does not think himself to be superior than others and must be always ready to take responsibility and except criticism.

Interview Questions

• Can you work anywhere across India.   1 Answer

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Twenty Four Parganas

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shapoorji Pallonji (South Twenty Four Parganas) in August 2019.

Interview

i applied through campus. first round consists of technical questions as well as analytical questions. second round was a group discussion which they focus on communication skills. there is no elimination in the GD round. the final round is a HR interview round which was pretty easy

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shapoorji Pallonji (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in August 2019.

Interview

First online test which included aptitude and technical exams followed be group discussion and a personal interview (includes HR and technical interview). Exam standard was good. GD is not an elimination round

Interview Questions

• Tell me a type of shear failure in steel structure?   1 Answer

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shapoorji Pallonji (Pune) in April 2019.

Interview

It was really nice, The interviewer had so much knowledge about each and every domain, quiet impressive and the whole interview was resume based which is better if you are prepared well

Sale Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Shapoorji Pallonji (Mumbai) in February 2019.

Interview

One of the very few companies with poorest Communication Skills and Work Ethics!
    The 1st interview was held on 19th Feb where I cleared all the rounds and got selected by the National Head Mr. Ajay Sharma.
    Received a call from the HR personnel on 26th of March after repeated follows saying they have a new Site head for a designated project who would like to meet you for another round, which happened on 27th of April. Haven’t heard from the management or the HR team until now which is 20th of June.
    Quite surprising that a brand name as big as Shapoorji Pallonji is run by such people.
    Wouldn’t ever recommend anyone to join this company!

Mep Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Shapoorji Pallonji.

Interview

After getting short listed they called me for interview and process took 3+ weeks. After to that i got placed. Technically should be strong then only we can get into it.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shapoorji Pallonji (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in November 2018.

Interview

Interview was half technical and half HR. mostly questions were asked from my Resume like projects, it's a casual interview but prepare for it. And most importantly Prepare for aptitude which is taken by cocubes so refer their site for better preparations.

Interview Questions

• What is saggregation and bleeding? What are it's effects?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.