Shapoorji Pallonji & Co Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Shapoorji Pallonji & Co Interview Questions

Interviews at Shapoorji Pallonji & Co

2.9

Civil Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shapoorji Pallonji & Co in October 2012.

Interview

It was a campus interview, with 3 rounds of assessment. There was a general test followed by a group discussion and a 1:1 interview round. The interview round wasn't stressful. It was an HR round of interview and asked few technical questions on the resume.

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shapoorji Pallonji & Co (Mumbai) in January 2016.

Interview

I was called for interview in various stages. First was telephonic interview, The question asked about general and technical nature. After i cleared the telephonic interview and skype interview was conducted. with again technical and HR rounds.

Anonymous Employee in Burla, Odisha

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shapoorji Pallonji & Co (Burla, Odisha) in August 2010.

Interview

Written GD and finally PI

Anonymous Employee in Tiruchirappalli

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shapoorji Pallonji & Co (Tiruchirappalli) in September 2010.

Interview

Joined as a GET on campus.

They had a very stringent process of hiring that included an aptitute round, GD and PI

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions whatsoever. A very chilled out guy who interviewed me. Asked about my passion for music etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Shapoorji Pallonji & Co (Mumbai) in March 2010.

Interview

Company pickup your resume through job portals and schedule the interview for all shortlisted candidate same day

Interview Questions

• they Ask to quote the completion time frame for the given size of project   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shapoorji Pallonji & Co (Kolkata) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview takes place in 2 round. 1st is Technical, which is based on previous experiences. 2nd is HR interview. HR interview is nothing but few psychological questions and regarding salary expectation.

Interview Questions

• Nothing much will be unexpected if one honestly tells about the work done in previous Organization.   Answer Question

Site Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shapoorji Pallonji & Co in August 2017.

Interview

It was through campus.For me, they concentrated only on internships. It had 2 rounds : 1 - Aptitude 60 Q's 60 mins. 2 - Technical 30 Q's 30 mins. People who cleared went for GDPI. GD is no rejection round.

Interview Questions

• Concentrated only on my internships and site visits.   2 Answers

Mep Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shapoorji Pallonji & Co in July 2017.

Interview

1) Planning & Scheduling.

2) Checking of all Electrical panel SLD Drawings.

3) Co-ordination with Client, Consultant, Engineering, Works & Site.

4) Preparation of Detailed Schedule.

5) Site Contractor Development and Finalization.

6) Negotiation with Contractors & Finalisation.

7) Support to Project, Process & marketing Dept.

8) Completetion of Project in Time & Within Budget.

9) Job executing and man power distribution.

10) Technical Discussions with Client and Consultants.

11)Measurements, Billing of the work as per Approved Rate Copy.

12) Making of as build drawing and test report.

13) Project Handover Final Documentation.

14) SEVERAL FELICITATIONS FROM MY SENIORS,
              COMPLETING PROJECTS ON- TIME SUCCESSFULLY

Interview Questions

• Why u want to change your present company?   2 Answers

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Shapoorji Pallonji & Co (Mumbai) in November 2013.

Interview

It was a campus placement so the company officials visited my B-school for recruitment. The Q&A were related to my past experience and my learnings from the B-school. It was an easy interview and the recruiter was encouraging me to open up and be comfortable.

Senior Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shapoorji Pallonji & Co (Mumbai) in March 2018.

Interview

Al goes good with technical and professional development opportunities for growth that you are notified that any dissemination distribution copying review retransmission or other the intended recipient or the other day that E I am a little while ago in a few things to be

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.