Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co

Intern Interview

Interview

It was just a series of questions based on the CV that had already been submitted to them. Largely, the aim was to gauge competence and motivation to work at the firm. If they knew of any commercial law activity you participated in, they might quiz on that.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co (New Delhi).

Interview

I applied through an employee so the telephonic interview was fairly basic. They asked me questions about my previous internship and the different tasks that I had undertaken under those internships. Post this, they sent me a comprehensive and expansive questionnaire and which entailed questions about my background (both personal and professional) and questions such as my hobbies, likes, dislikes etc.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co (New Delhi).

Interview

Mostly behavioral Interviews, multiple rounds with different management personnel of the team. Mostly behavioral and fit based interviews. However they take long time to complete the whole process. The whole process took 60-75 days.

Associate Principal Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co.

Interview

The interviewer was least interested in the interview and was asking questions unrelated to my practice area. It seemed that the interviewer was forced to be in the room and probably had some place better to be. In my opinion it seemed highly unprofessional to call someone for an interview if you had no intention of hiring.

Interview Questions

• Whether my background allows me to handle short deadlines.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co (New Delhi) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied through a reference.
    HR call, followed by an interview with Principal Associate.
    Extremely rude interviewer, didn’t even greet properly.
    They try to intimidate you, most likely will conduct a stress interview.
    They expect you to know everything in the area of law you’re applying.
    Will not ask anything from CV, will throw you off on current affair legal questions.
    They will blatantly ask you judgment and will expect you to remember it.

Interview Questions

• Who’s your favorite lawyer and tell me his famous judgment?
      Will expect you to know landmark and recent cases in the field you’re applying?
      Will ask situational questions?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co (Mumbai) in September 2018.

Interview

The firm sends out a call for interns to selected colleges; and get many applications in return. Short-listed applicants are called in for an interview at their Nariman Point office.
    They do not ask irrelevant and obsolete questions such as "where do you see yourself in 5 years".

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co.

Interview

A questionnaire had to be filled and sent to the HR specifiying interest, reasons and what could I do for the firm and what expectations I had from the firm

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.