Shell Interview Questions

Updated 3 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Shell

3.2
HardAverageEasy
Found 1832 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shell (United States)

Interview

2 hour long case interview, you get 20 minutes to make a 5 minute presentation on recommendations to the company. They will introduce additional scenarios and questions. The last 30 minutes are questions you have for them.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you decide to apply to shell?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malaysia
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shell (Malaysia)

Interview

Twenty mins online game based assessment. Four series of games. Quite fun i would say. After the online game, you will get email to proceed with video recording assessment. I have yet to do my video recording

Interview Questions
Shell
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shell (United Kingdom)

Interview

two interviews - telephone interview followed by on-site interview. Was asked about my competencies. Was straight-forward, nothing crazy! The interviewee was also nice & welcoming. I had prepared a fair amount beforehand and found myself not really using/needing my notes!

Interview Questions
Shell
Anonymous Employee in Poland
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shell (Poland)

Interview

I had 3 rounds of interview - first was with the HR, thereafter with the line manager and lastly with the GM. In addition to that, I also had an hour interview with 2 employees who were not related to my role but they were there to interview on my soft skills in detail. I was contacted only 2 months after my application submission but the only interview process to offer took about 1 month.

Interview Questions
Shell
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poland
Application

I interviewed at Shell (Poland)

Interview

Very friendly atmosphere and the HR manager. Average interview questions. Overall it used to be a good experience in a worldwide famous company. I really appreciate the opportunity to be interviewed with Shell.

Interview Questions
Shell
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Germany
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shell (Germany)

Interview

After submitting the application within one month. Received the email first for scheduling an interview at the office. Self introduction at the beginning and then most asking questions about your skills and background.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shell (Kuala Lumpur) in Feb 2021

Interview

First stage is the online game-based assessment by HireVue. They will email you the link and require you to take the test within 10 days. The game assessments have 4 parts: (1) memory: it will display a series of numbers (frm 3 to 9 numbers), you will need to memorize it and type it out. It also requires you to type it in backwards as the difficulty increases. (2) puzzle: it will display a picture and you will need to rearrange some of the block (like the game unblock it) in order to reform the picture (3) (4) personality questionnare It was quite fun. They will generate the insights within that day based on the assessments. After 2 weeks, the HR informed me that I did not get through.

Interview Questions
Shell
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Shell (United Kingdom)

Interview

Extremely quick and straightforward through in-depth questions very direct concise friendly gave a lot of information about the company Make sure you know the information of who you will be meeting. Confirm date / time / address. Look up the address and make sure you know where it is (conduct test run if necessary) Make sure you allow enough time to get to the interview (especially where public transport / driving is involved)

Interview Questions
  • What Are Your Strengths? ... What Is Your Greatest Weakness? ... Why Should We Hire You? ... Why Did You Leave Your Last Job? ... Tell Me About Yourself. ... Why Do You Want to Work Here? ... Describe Your Current Job Responsibilities. ... What is Your Management Style?
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shell (India)

Interview

In-person (2 Interviews) located at my university - General questions were fairly easy whereas technical questions were difficult based on knowledge of engineering. One should fairly mention that they are not aware of a particular topic - It's not the end-all for these types of interviews

Interview Questions
  • 1) Why do you think we should hire you at Shell? 2) What are your weaknesses? Questions based on P&ID diagrams - Located valves/ explain engineering-based phenomenons (Example topic - Differential pressures)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shell (Kuala Lumpur) in Feb 2021

Interview

game interview, there are 4 stages of game and personality test, behavioral test, they will send you a link through email. it takes about 20 to 30 minutes to complete all 4 tests

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,832 Interviews

Popular Careers with Shell Job Seekers