Shine Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Shine

2.7

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Shine (Gurgaon, Haryana) in October 2020.

Interview

1st was a telephonic round with the hiring manager, and 2nd round was a CEO round. Both rounds were quite easy. The HR gave the result over a text message that you are not selected and later after 1 week she called and said there was a miscommunication and you are selected, we are really sorry.
    I initially told my expected salary and that time she was okay, later at the time of salary negotiation she said we can only give 20% hike,
    I politely declined the offer, as it's very unprofessional of HR to waste 3 weeks of mine, and when she should have informed me about the amount they are willing to pay in advance. I would have said No initially only.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Interview process is so fast, HR will connect you directly with Business Manager & Reporting Manager If all goes good you will get the letter asap they will confirm the joining date at the same time

Interview Questions

• They will surely ask you about your last work & work experience   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Shine (Noida) in August 2019.

Interview

It was with the Sr. Management (Head Sales). Had great discussion during the interview process. Asked about my past and current experience.

How I will handle this role and how comfortable are you to handle this role

Interview Questions

• How you will handle this role.

Why customer will take our product as many competitors are there in market

How you will handle clients.   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Shine (London, England (UK)) in July 2019.

Interview

The process was fairly simple, it was a straight one round with the chief analytics officer. The round was more related to interpersonal skills than technical. The interviewer was polite and went at a steady pace.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging problem you have ever solved   Answer Question
    • Give a descriptive introduction of yourself.   Answer Question
    • What is the cost function for linear and logistic regression, describe in detail.   Answer Question

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shine (Noida) in May 2019.

Interview

You have to go through consultancy to get interview. And there was 2 level of interview. first, from the team lead and second from the manager. Skills related questions were asked.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shine (Gurgaon, Haryana) in January 2019.

Interview

2 rounds of Interview consisting of Data Structures, DBMS questions and past project based discussions. Questions from Arrays, Hashmaps, Dynamic Programming and database indexing were asked. Overall, very cordial discussions.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shine (Gurgaon, Haryana) in January 2019.

Interview

It was moderate and they made us feel comfortable during the interview process and the feedback for the interview was intimated well in time.There were 3 technical rounds and one HR interview

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Shine (Noida) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview Process went smooth, without any hassle or inconvenience.
    1st round held in noida office and followed by Hr and final round in head office within a couple of days, followed by documents and paper work conveniently without any delay.

Interview Questions

• 1) Education and qualification?
      2) Previous Experience?
      3) Roles and responsibilities perform in previous companies?
       4) Situation Handling?
      5) Personality Quiz?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Shine (Gurgaon, Haryana) in December 2018.

Interview

One of my colleague from last organisation has recommended the job while referring the job he said that working culture of the company is good, as i was working in the same industry earlier so i thought to attend the interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked about the roles & responsibilities of the last organisation ?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shine (Dehradun) in November 2018.

Interview

Written Test >> Technical Round 1 >> Technical Round 2 >> HR Interview
    Step 1 : There were 60 question in written round.
    Step 2: After shortlisted >> Technical Round 2
    Step 3: After shortlisted >> Technical Round 3
    Step 4: After shortlisted >> Final Round (HR Round)

Interview Questions

• Based on Data Structure, DBMS, Algorithm , OOPS concepts, coding question.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.