Find jobs for Executive

Shriram Transport Finance Executive Interview Questions

Updated 16 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 79 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shriram Transport Finance

Anonymous Employee in Bhāgalpur, Bihar, Bihar

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Bhāgalpur, Bihar, Bihar) in May 2018

Interview

They oftenly ask about what is kyc and what is dto and related to vehicle how many types of commercial vehicles and all ..................................and you have to tell that how many chaque are there in bank and they can asked about ms Excel to u nd you have to give on aptitude test which is 100 questions solved whithin 45 minutes and passing marks is minimum 55 atleast you have to achieve.

Interview Questions
  • Introduction then they can ask about your Hons paper
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Mumbai) in Apr 2012

Interview

Relevant work ex. CV shortlisting followed by aptitude test and HR screening followed by technical interview. Was grilled on accounting concepts and taxation policies and laws. Lasted for half an hr.

Interview Questions
14 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Mumbai) in Feb 2010

Interview

Hiring - You can get a call Through reference or Placement agency. There is no walkin Interview Process - IQ test, General Interview (Yourself & past Experiences), HR Round (Related to HR process)

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed