Shriram Transport Finance Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated 21 Jan 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 44 of over 76 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shriram Transport Finance

Shriram Transport Finance

Application

I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance

Interview

Total two round. First round was aptitude test including basic maths, science and english as well.. The test was not hard.. 2nd round Personal Interview which will be taken by Regional head of the respective Zones.

Interview Questions
  • Basic details mentioned on resume
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

It was campus placement. Basic questions were asked. 2 round of interviews were taken. and also aptitude test was taken. In an interview questions like tell me about yourself, hobbies etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nashik

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Nashik)

Interview

The process is simple, but time taking, Engineering are recruited for manager role.They take online exam then a simple interview for elimination of candidates, then take another interview for sutability checking.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Thiruvananthapuram) in Aug 2019

Interview

It was a walk-in interview. It consists of 3 round. One is face to face interview, online assessment and final interview with GM. It was an average interview. They only want to know whether the candidate is ready for field work or not.

Interview Questions
  • Explain KYC details,what is the difference between NBFC and bank etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhanbād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Dhanbād)

Interview

They don't ask questions from your course,just be confident and honest about your answer then finally you get selected so don't study for this just study about the company's background

Interview Questions
  • You are from technical background and why would you like to enter in finance

Shriram Transport Finance

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance

Interview

First is to clear the aptitude( about SI and CI) and then direct interview ( about your personal information and choice). If you clear the aptitude then you are selected.

Interview Questions
  • Would you want to do field work or do inside a company?

Anonymous Employee in Rānchī

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Rānchī) in Jun 2019

Interview

Done in two stages 1st stage is aptitude written test 2nd one is interview Interview questions are related to work designation. While aptitude test is easy but time management is necessary. Qualifying marks is 50 out of 100 . There is no negative marking.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneshwar

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Bhubaneshwar) in Jun 2019

Interview

There were three rounds. Starting with Aptitude test followed by HR interview. Final interview was at regional office taken by Regional Branch Head. It was moderate throughout. Training held at Zonal office Kolkata for 5 days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Chandigarh)

Interview

This was a average and a general interview .they generally asked about the things in resume and also about the general knowledge.They had taken a week for final round of interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Shriram Transport Finance

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance

Interview

The interview process will be carried out in 3 steps..(1) written test (Basic aptitude questions such as simple interest, compound interest, NUMBER series) (2) preliminary interview (3) Main interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 44 Interviews