Shriram Transport Finance Relationship Executive Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 81 interviews

Other20%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Dwārka

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Dwārka) in Aug 2021

Interview

first, you have to fill a form including your qualification, experience, and other details. after that you have to give a 30 min aptitude test on pc. then hr conduct your interview.

Interview Questions
  • about family background such as what they do
    1 Answer

Shriram Transport Finance

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance

Interview

It consists of written test , in which aptitude ,general knowledge, mathematics, english section where questions is easy. It consists of 100 questions. All question is easy. Then hr round conducted. Hr interview is easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nāgpur, Maharashtra, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Nāgpur, Maharashtra, Maharashtra) in Aug 2018

Interview

There are 3 rounds 1:- With your manager He will ask about you and your work Experience . 2:- 30 min of online Logical Test 3:- This Round Will be Taken by the Regional Manager He will drill you a bit .

Interview Questions
  • 1:- What You know About Stfc? 2:- who is the founder of STFC ?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kurnool

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Kurnool) in Aug 2018

Interview

Already working company employee referral to person only this is selection process and they will be conducting online test if you are Passed away continue interview process and HR Team will check your knowledge test and after choosing person they will send email after 1 month joining letter

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Raipur, Chhattisgarh, Chhattisgarh

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Raipur, Chhattisgarh, Chhattisgarh) in Dec 2017

Interview

They ask simple question about finance, customer relations and something about yourself. Interviewer in very polite in nature and ask simple and easy questions. There have 2 rounds of interview.

Interview Questions
  • how you handle customer if they ask for loan against vehicle?
  • tell me about your position?
1 person found this interview helpful