Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company

2.9

Senior Systems Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone interview first with technical team lead who I knew, and then with HR. Next was a panel interview with technical team lead, team operations lead, and team project lead. Covered what the role involved, who was in the team, and my career experience. A few scenario questions. Offer came after interview. I asked for higher salary and got a little bit more.

Interview Questions

• Experience / how I coped with different situations in my career   Answer Question

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in December 2014.

Interview

I had the chance to meet with each member of the team throughout the interview process. I really liked this approach because it's important for both myself and Sierra to get a better sense of whether or not we would make a good fit. Everyone was really friendly and I had many opportunities to ask more questions about the organization and the people.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work environment do you thrive in?
      Tell us about a really good experience you've had with a supervisor and a bad experience. What made each experience good or bad (exclude names and employers)?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company in May 2016.

Interview

I had two phone interviews, one with the recruiter and the other with the Manager of my unit. I was required to ask my own questions as per the everyday life at work

Interview Questions

• Questions were based on my resume and my past experience in my previous jobs.   1 Answer

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

Met with the principal VP for the Dynamics Division, then with a senior consultant and finally a telephone interview with the technical resources. Very thorough. All of the resources involved where very friendly and respectful. The entire climate was excellent from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were technical and product specific referring to the role that I would inherit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Upfront and personal. Sierra is very relevant and knowledgeable about the market they are recruiting in.

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2017.

Interview

Interview process was good up to the recruiter level and after that, it became very lame. Not very professional in terms of getting back to you, always trying to subdue people.

Interview Questions

• Describe your strength and weakness. What would you bring to the table   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company.

Interview

Interview process was not well structured. date changed. started with emails back and forth before invite for the interview. Then took another 1 to 2 weeks before been invited for a one on one interview

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company.

Interview

I was a referral from two current employees who I had worked closely with on a project, so it was very informal. The interviewers were more interested in whether I would be a good fit and if the projects I was being considered for were of interest to me than anything else.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in January 2011.

Interview

I was approached by a former leader in the organization that I had previously worked for who explained what they were looking for and asked if I was interested. I then met with the hiring VP, who I really liked and knew I could work with

Interview Questions

• I don't recall a difficult question, as I was the individual being approached I think I had tougher questions for them, I wanted to see if this was right for me. I loved the work I did, it was after an organization change that the BULLY arrived, and has not yet left the organization. If I worked with my original boss I would not have left. He was wonderful - totally respected him   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary and vacation

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

Thorough with exposure to multiple individuals from across the company. It began with a phone interview with the recruiter. Then an in-person interview with the recruiter and one of the project managers. Then I met with the senior sales person and resource manager. Different questions but gave me a great overview of the role and company.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral, some technical, hypothetical and culture fit   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2010.

Interview

I had a telephone interview with the recruiter from the Vancouver office. After passing the telephone interview, I met with the hiring manager for an in-person interview. Once hired, I met with the consulting client for a specific project.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your most challenging project? In what ways did you find it challenging?
      Specific project examples:
       Length of project
       Size of team
       Role on team
       Most challenging aspect   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.