Sii Poland Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sii Poland Interview Questions

Interviews at Sii Poland

2.8

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sii Poland (New York, NY (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Two levels interview. First meeting with recruitment, the second one with the direct Line Manager. The meetings are conducted in very positive and professional atmosphere. I recommend very much this company.

Senior Asp.net Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sii Poland (Kraków (Poland)) in June 2019.

Interview

At first I got an email from Sales team and I was referred to William Hill project(client). Later a Senior recruiter contacted me and passed my resume to IT researcher who then schedules the interview with Technical person.
    I gave my technical interview, where I had to code by sharing my screen and many core technical questions were asked. I got a pretty good feedback, later I didn't hear anything from Sii even after a week of interview. I didn't know whom to contact. So, I dropped an email to Researcher and Recruiter. Later the next day I took Sii survey which was sent to my mail and gave a negative feedback, then the same Sales person contacted me and told that my profile is with the client and we're waiting for feedback from them. Weeks past I had no response and I followed back, but I got the same reply and this time I was asked to look out for better opportunity as they didn't hear anything from client. I also requested them if there were any other projects but there was no reply at all. It was a shameful end!

I will tell you what.. They have some targets which they need to be achieved so they invite people outside from Poland and tell that they would sponsor visa, but the truth is its just false promises to achieve their target. :( Please don't consider Sii if you're not from Poland or don't have a work permit, its just waste of your time and efforts. They're highly unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Sii Poland Response

24 Jul 2019 – Recruitment Director

Hello!

I am very sorry for the situation you are writing about. This is not in line with our standards and certainly should not take place. Something in our process went wrong, contrary to our assumptions and rules.

According to our internal procedures each candidate should get feedback and information about the process status up to two weeks after a technical interview or a project’s offer. No answer is our oversight – we will check what caused it and make sure this situation will not happen again.

Despite your experience, we are open to start cooperation with foreigners. Currently, over 90 foreigners from 20 countries work at Sii. We support our future employees living outside Poland in relocation, obtaining residence and work permits and finding a flat. More information can be found at our website: https://kariera.sii.pl/en/develop-your-career-in-sii-poland/.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sii Poland (Kraków (Poland)) in May 2019.

Interview

There were only three phases. First phase - conversation with HR where you have to say how much you want to earn. Second - technical interview. Third - offer acceptance.

Interview Questions

• How much do you want to earn?   1 Answer

Contro- Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bydgoszcz (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sii Poland (Bydgoszcz (Poland)) in October 2018.

Interview

Everything was efficient and profressionaly led. Everything was clear during the process and i had a feeling that it is well organized. I knew on what stage i'm in during wntire process. Discussions were led with the best possible quality.

Interview Questions

• They were mainly techical skills concernig Control-M application itself , from administrator and scheduler point of view.   Answer Question

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Katowice (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sii Poland (Katowice (Poland)) in September 2018.

Interview

It went swiftly and it took around two months, I was guided throughout the whole process. The recruiter was well prepared and knew what to ask and how to answer my questions. Really professional.

Python Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gdańsk (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sii Poland (Gdańsk (Poland)) in May 2018.

Interview

I got a message on Linkedin from their recruiter. A week later interview with HR specialist, another week later I had technical interview. I was interviewed by Technical Leader and Team Leader at the same time.

Interview Questions

• What is a constructor in Python?   1 Answer

Oracle Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sii Poland in February 2018.

Interview

1. HR talk

2. English Interview

3. Technical review

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sii Poland (Kraków (Poland)) in July 2017.

Interview

After filling their own cv form I had a meeting with sales person at the office. After that a had a call from one of their clients account and then 2 tech interviews via phone. One interview was with a senior developer and the second one was longer, with the same developer and the lead of the project.
    I think the tech team is strong, the people are nice. I declined the offer because I didn't like the project and the stack.

Interview Questions

• From one hand, there were common things like what were my responsibilities on my last project, why did I prefer frontend over backend development etc.
      From other hand, there was a list of questions related to the basic concepts of javascript:
      - what is a prototype?
      - what is a class in javascript? describe class signature
      - what are object and array types in javascript? how do you iterate over object and arrays?
      - how do you deal with asynchronous things in javascript? what is event loop?
      - what is a promise? describe the promise signature
      - what is a websocket? what are the advantages of websockets in comparison with http?
      - what is a virtual machine?
      - what is a cloud service?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wrocław (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sii Poland (Wrocław (Poland)) in April 2017.

Interview

Firstly a person contacted me through LinkedIn asking about changing job and work in Poland.
    After I accepted the offer an interview was scheduled and three others in a row.

They are very professional and charismatic.
    It was an account of 5 interviews.

Interview Questions

• There were many technical questions in the third interview. All related to my experienced life written on my résumé.

- Threading   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Przedmiéscie Warszawskie (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sii Poland (Przedmiéscie Warszawskie (Poland)) in February 2017.

Interview

Rather standard phone call, professional and relaxed without much silly questions. My general feeling was positive. Recruiting consultant was professional although I think they were trying to fit me in a position that was very specific and they struggle to find matching candidates. I did not get it and I understand why.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, they we're looking for a keywords I believe, also technical skills.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.