Sii Poland Interview Questions

Updated 11 Sep 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Sii Poland

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sii Poland

Found 27 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Sii Poland (Kraków) in Jun 2019

Interview

At first I got an email from Sales team and I was referred to William Hill project(client). Later a Senior recruiter contacted me and passed my resume to IT researcher who then schedules the interview with Technical person. I gave my technical interview, where I had to code by sharing my screen and many core technical questions were asked. I got a pretty good feedback, later I didn't hear anything from Sii even after a week of interview. I didn't know whom to contact. So, I dropped an email to Researcher and Recruiter. Later the next day I took Sii survey which was sent to my mail and gave a negative feedback, then the same Sales person contacted me and told that my profile is with the client and we're waiting for feedback from them. Weeks past I had no response and I followed back, but I got the same reply and this time I was asked to look out for better opportunity as they didn't hear anything from client. I also requested them if there were any other projects but there was no reply at all. It was a shameful end! I will tell you what.. They have some targets which they need to be achieved so they invite people outside from Poland and tell that they would sponsor visa, but the truth is its just false promises to achieve their target. :( Please don't consider Sii if you're not from Poland or don't have a work permit, its just waste of your time and efforts. They're highly unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Oops, Generics, Events, Collections and GC
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sii Poland (Kraków) in May 2019

Interview

There were only three phases. First phase - conversation with HR where you have to say how much you want to earn. Second - technical interview. Third - offer acceptance.

Interview Questions
Sii Poland
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Sii Poland (Paris) in Jan 2019

Interview

Les différents entretiens m'ont laissé une bonne impression. De l'écoute, du choix de mission, ils se sont bien passés. Par contre AUCUN suivi derrière. Chaque appel est fait à 4 semaines d'interval, par un interlocuteur différent... J'ai abandonné, malgré des opportunités qui semblaient intéresssantes

Interview Questions
Sii Poland
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sii Poland (New York, NY) in Nov 2018

Interview

Two levels interview. First meeting with recruitment, the second one with the direct Line Manager. The meetings are conducted in very positive and professional atmosphere. I recommend very much this company.

Interview Questions
Sii Poland
Anonymous Employee in Bydgoszcz
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sii Poland (Bydgoszcz) in Oct 2018

Interview

Everything was efficient and profressionaly led. Everything was clear during the process and i had a feeling that it is well organized. I knew on what stage i'm in during wntire process. Discussions were led with the best possible quality.

Interview Questions
  • They were mainly techical skills concernig Control-M application itself , from administrator and scheduler point of view.
Anonymous Employee in Katowice
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Sii Poland (Katowice) in Sep 2018

Interview

It went swiftly and it took around two months, I was guided throughout the whole process. The recruiter was well prepared and knew what to ask and how to answer my questions. Really professional.

Interview Questions
Sii Poland
Anonymous Employee in Gdańsk
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sii Poland (Gdańsk) in May 2018

Interview

I got a message on Linkedin from their recruiter. A week later interview with HR specialist, another week later I had technical interview. I was interviewed by Technical Leader and Team Leader at the same time.

Interview Questions
  • What is a constructor in Python?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saudi Arabia
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sii Poland (Saudi Arabia) in May 2018

Interview

3 rounds of interview. HR, Technical, and a final interview with the Project Leader. The technical interview required a test to be done on screen sharing plus technical questions about SQL and ISTQB general questions.

Interview Questions
  • They provided a scenario and asked the test cases for this scenario. Also SQL questions.
Anonymous Employee in Poland
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sii Poland (Poland) in Feb 2018

Interview

1. HR talk 2. English Interview 3. Technical review

Interview Questions
Sii Poland
Anonymous Interview Candidate in France
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sii Poland (France) in Dec 2017

Interview

1 - Entretien RH, présentation de l'entreprise et de ses avantages, puis présentation de son parcours et questions / réponses 2- Entretien Business Manager, présentation du poste et des missions, durées, situations

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Interviews