SimpliVity Solutions Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Solutions Architect

SimpliVity Solutions Architect Interview Questions

Interviews at SimpliVity

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at SimpliVity (Denver, CO (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview Process was a four fold process. It began with a phone interview by the regional manager, than followed up with an in person interview with the regional manager, then a phone interview with a potential peer and final interview with the local sales pairing.

Phone interview and in person interview were fine, regional manager wanted to interview over a lunch, discussed a variety of topics. At the end of the interview, the regional manager, (after asking zero technical questions) told me he was concerned about my technical capability. He asked for me to interview with a potential peer for a technical interview. The technical interview was anything but. An hour long, maybe 3 technical questions and I had to correct their solutions architect on some specifics regarding latency components in storage.

Dropped communication after that, so I accepted another position. Weeks later regional manager emailed to inform they had chosen another candidate (assumed at that point) but wanted to offer me another position. Graciously declined but happy to keep in touch. Again silence.

The interview process would have been fine had the lack of communication not kept occurring.

Interview Questions

• Asked to self rate on storage and virtualization technologies.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SimpliVity

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SimpliVity (Boston, MA (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

I had 2 Interviews via phone and 5 in person. Was flown to Boston for a full-battery review with the management, including the CEO. All in all it was a great experience. Interview practices for the field have since changed.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.