Sitel Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sitel Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Sitel

2.4

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sitel (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

it was very easy. only asked a few basic questions. got offered the position. took the position. was easy work. work at home. they have several campaigns that you can work if you qualify for them. they transfer between campaigns as needed.

Interview Questions

• Q: why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Knoxville, TN (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied. Heard back to schedule interview fairly quickly. Went to Interview. Was asked many questions. Was given options on what campaign I wanted to work for. Talked about pay. Chose schedule.

Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panamá (Panama)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Panamá (Panama)) in April 2014.

Interview

Its quite a long process then you get a get test to get to know you then computer test then interview.. After that just wait on the call back if you are selected if you of course you will be hired and working on the next day schrdule sometimes sucks and rarely overtimes

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel (Lisbon (Portugal)) in May 2017.

Interview

First contact over the phone explaining generally the vacancy and checking availability, then 3 steps with 3 different assessment tests and English test. Final interview both in my native language and English as well to learn more deeply about your experiences and expectations.

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in March 2008.

Interview

Was referred to by Jobstreet where the initial interview and assessment was done. I brought the referral form to HR and they did a follow up assessment similar to the one done with Jobstreet - typing, mock call, customer relations. Final interview with HR was done as a group. After passing, they sent us out to operations for an interview with the prospective account.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 years from now   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was straightforward. A job offer was given and it was up to you to accept or decline. It was done as a group, rather than on a one-on-one basis.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.