Sitel CSP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sitel CSP Interview Questions

Interviews at Sitel

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Chennai) in January 2016.

Interview

It is easy. If u clear first round, then u can clear all other rounds without any problem.
First round is essay writing
Next round is typing test and technical round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Chennai).

Interview

Initially basic HR round and the second round was the operational round. Primarily they would test your stability followed by that communication skill.
    Also the basic computer knowledge.
    Just taking it the confidence and basic skill you can get through

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Chennai) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was good and was smoothly conducted. Even I was late for the interview they allowed me for the test which actually very liberal, as many of companies would not consider it.

Interview Questions

• What are your technicalities about technical support and customer services?   Answer Question
    • This is very common question we get in technical support role interviews

Why do want to join BPO/ITES sector when ou have done our course from Engineering Field?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Chennai) in September 2014.

Interview

4 rounds. 2 Phone rounds. Live round. Technical round. Be prepared to be there whole day. Paperwork will be done on the spot if they are happy with you. If they ask you to come back next day it's a 50/50 shot.

Interview Questions

• You have no experience taking calls. Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.