Sitel CSR Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sitel CSR Interview Questions

Interviews at Sitel

2.8

CSR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Just asked a few questions on calming down a angry called and had me read a script it was a very easy process as long as you could read clearly you had a job

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

CSR Interview

Interview

The interview process was a typical process. They asked common interview questions like, what are your goals and why do you want to work for this company. It took 20-30 minutes.

CSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Hampton, GA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

It was not long at all. A recruiter called and asked me to log onto a website. She asked me questions about what I saw, I guess to see if I could navigate. She then asked me to watch a video then asked questions about the video.

Interview Questions

• Customer service definition   1 Answer

C S R Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Hyderabad) in February 2015.

Interview

It takes a long time, i believe the recruiters work in different shifts and the people conducting the interviews post the recruiters rounds come in differet shifts due to which candidates have to wait for a long time

C S R Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Interview

Three round of interview first Hr than voice and accent third is operation round where ops manager can check out Ur sales skills by simply giving any thing to sell over the call .

CSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)) in November 2014.

Interview

Very Specific Interview process. Consist of Three interviews; Initial, Behavioral and final Interview.During the interview there are several types of questions which will measure logical, problem solving, and behavior.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview process was not difficult to answer because it asks the applicant what and how your skills and attitude can contribute and align to the job and company growth.

CSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mandaluyong City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sitel (Mandaluyong City (Philippines)) in October 2018.

Interview

The hiring is continously, the interviewer is nice but the recruitment process took so long before you proceed to the next assesment. But they gave foods to the candidate so that they are eating while they are waiting for the result

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I know about finance   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

In applying in sitel is so easy I think it is one of the easies bpo company offers a good chance to be part of..but in a certain ways there is a long waiting process....

Interview Questions

• What is your unpopular desision you had in your internship   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in October 2018.

Interview

Bad experience almost 6 to 12hrs the process of recruiter and how to handle the applicants,and also theirs no system ,how they handle the applicants,the personnel was so slow

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.