Sitel Coach Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sitel Coach Interview Questions

Interviews at Sitel

2.4

Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Asheville, NC (US)) in May 2009.

Interview

Sitel mostly promotes from within, which was one of the things that initially attracted me to the company. I had my eyes on a management position from the time I was in training and was promoted within 2 years of starting. Occasionally they may hire management from the outside, but I have only seen it happen once in my 5 years there and it was a disaster.

Sitel will post on their intranet Hot News site for each campaign when they are accepting applications for the management training program. The interview process was a panel interview consisting of my manager, the department operations manager, the site director, and the head of HR. They asked me fairly typical questions regarding times in my previous work history when I had to utilize the skills outlined in the job description. They also asked me questions about the company's values and goals.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I knew what a three-legged-stool was meant to represent in relation to our business. I did not have the answer and told them as much. I think they appreciated that I was honest about it rather than trying to BS my way through an answer.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Coach Interview

Interview

All interviews were over the phone

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Augusta, GA (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

the interview was not professional it gave me the impression they were rushed and just wanted to rush to make a quota I applied on the website took the test got a call back with a hour to set up a interview

Interview Questions

• what project do you want to work on   1 Answer

Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mandaluyong City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Mandaluyong City (Philippines)) in July 2011.

Interview

- HR phone interview
    - Online skills / IQ exams
    - Operations Validation / Hiring Manager Interview
    - Job Offer

* Was interviewed for two (2) different accounts (Microsoft & HP), since I failed the first interview:

- 1st opsval: Microsoft - passed the interview w/ the Operations Manager, failed the interview with the Senior Operations Manager
    - 2nd opsval: HP - passed

Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)) in August 2014.

Interview

Will ask basic information about yourself.
    Will ask you why do you wanna work with Sitel.
    Will ask you why do you need a job.
    Will ask you how do you see yourself 5 years from now.
    Will ask you why should we hire you.

Interview Questions

• Will ask you how do you see yourself 5 years from now.   1 Answer

Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel in June 2018.

Interview

It was on point and valid. Brief and concise with all the department managers and Site Director. Fun and enjoyable. Fulfilling and enriching. I love how they conducted them. Very professional.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.