Sitel Csr1 Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sitel Csr1 Interview Questions

Interviews at Sitel

2.3

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

Organized ahead of time, there were two simple, fairly brief phone interviews. The first was a very basic screen to prove that I was experienced, and that I met all the qualifications as far as my work environment. I lived alone, with a quiet cat. No interruptions, distractions, etc. This can be done while the kids are at school but it must be quiet and free of distractions during work hours. The second was a bit more in-depth, customer service type questions. A little about the mandatory three week training session to follow the next month. I was asked to submit background check information, as well as fill out a form for a UA and had my choice of several providers in the area to complete this with.

Interview Questions

• What can you offer Sitels customers?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kannapolis, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Kannapolis, NC (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Simple questions showing I could use the computer, urine test, simple explanation of the process and was i interested. Send in Citizenship papers as well. There was also a simple typing test

Interview Questions

• What was the current temp in a specific city   1 Answer

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Spartanburg, SC (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

I took the assessment online. Received numerous emails following up after about coming in for an interview. From there I did a typing test, another assessment. Went back in a room where I was told I was a perfect match for the ATT campaign but it would be about 1 1/2 months before that started. Then I had to complete my background and drug screen.

Interview Questions

• Why I left my previous job?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.