Sitel Customer Care Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sitel Customer Care Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Sitel

2.3

Customer Care Representative Interview

Interview

I went through the process for direct tv and toys r us. I'm a little ticked off because I was offered a position at directtv and turned it down. Then I didn't get the position at toys r us. The interviewer for direct tv was very warm and responsive and the other lady was so dry and uninterested. I knew I didn't get the position. I correctly answered the questions and my PC made the requirements, but I guess she already hired enough ppl for the day. I was disappointed. Hopefully I can reapply.

Interview Questions

I wanted another position but I will never do that again.

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Winston-Salem, NC (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

The interview process was cold as it was a virtual meeting in an Adobe Room online. Never heard anyone's voice until the offer was made during a subsequent phone call.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belgrade (Serbia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Belgrade (Serbia)) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied for a Sitel campaign for the British company The Body Shop. It starts with a written test if the support language for a position you apply for is not your native one.
    If you are at least B1 proficient, you will have no issues with the test.
    Couple of days later comes the live interview with the HR which is basically a set of standard questions directly from the book without any real improvisation or digging deeper into the candidates abilities. They will ask you to describe something as a process again to determine your spoken language skills as phone support is a base of Sitels' communication with this specific client, The Body Shop. HR is more focused on writing down the info, instead of actually scanning the candidate and providing the relaxed atmosphere where everyone can show their best.
    Final step is talking to an HR representative from the Sitel base in USA via phone, yet again they are simply checking your language skills, there was nothing there which would scan the personality of the candidate. Pretty much a machine work.

Interview Questions

• Describe how to make a sandwich.   1 Answer

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belgrade (Serbia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Belgrade (Serbia)).

Interview

I don't remember much of how it went, I think there was some group interview and then one-on-one with the HR. In any case, I got a call from them with an offer a month after I applied and were interviewed, during which time I almost forgot I applied. Silly.

Interview Questions

• There were some personality tests and standard dumb HR questions, as well as English language test. Both of these are total bollocks because many of the people they employed didn't know English that well, both written and spoken. Also, they happened to have hired a guy who was a total sociopath and not only did he not fit with the rest of the team, but he didn't do his job well at all. So much about their selection process. But then again, having my own experience as a customer with various idiots in customer services who didn't know the first thing about their job, I guess it's better than most.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.