Sitel Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sitel Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Sitel

2.0

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (New York, NY (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Very good initial communication, the interview process took a bit of time than normal, however, positive approach by all interviewers and also good attitude from the office people. Telephone first interview for 10 minutes and second face to face for 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingston upon Thames, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Kingston upon Thames, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a written text with different questions and overall it lasted 2 hours. It was you with other candidates from different parts of the world. Once the test is completed they will let you know is couples of days. The questions are easy and nothing difficult. Just have a look at the Disney characters names (I applied for the Disney campaign)

Interview Questions

• - a customer is upset, how would you give him the best service?
      - some math questions with percentages, no need to use the calculator
      - questions about Disney characters   Answer Question

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stratford-upon-Avon, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Stratford-upon-Avon, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

Company rang me to say they found CV online. Asked me to attend interview couple of days later. Attended interview to where there was 6 of us attending. Got a telephone call later that day to say that they really wanted me and was offered job. I took this, and started training the Monday after.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in January 2010.

Interview

Team building exercises, lego game, easy questions about stability. General knowledge about the product.It was very easy and the hr person was great. It was all very informal.Tried negotiating however salary was at the starting point,

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Exeter, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online. Was then contacted by someone in the recruitment team at SITEL. Short brief telephone interview consisting of multiple questions. Invited in for an interview. The interview was a group interview of around 6 candidates, Split into 2 groups and asked to provide a presentation regarding 2 questions. Whilst 2 managers sat at the end of the table observing. About half an hour after the interview i was then contacted that i had got the job.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stratford-upon-Avon, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sitel (Stratford-upon-Avon, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by phone after the HR department came across my CV. After an initial telephone interview I was notified that I had been selected for a second interview, to take place at the company. Once there, I took the interview with two HR managers and was given a brief tour of the offices. After a few days I was notified that my application was successful and was given further instructions.

Interview Questions

• To provide an example of when I had to use teamwork to complete a non-standard request for a customer.   1 Answer

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Submitted an online application to register my interest in forthcoming roles. Had a call back a couple of weeks later offering to put me forward for a campaign. Had to ring back several times as HR kept forgetting to contact me whenever a new intake was about to begin. Purely by coincidence, I finally happened to ring at the right time and was given a telephone interview there and then.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you had to work as part of a team to complete additional targets.   Answer Question
    • How would you respond to a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Shift work. Late shift finished at 8pm. Bus service finished at 7pm.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.